White Pride

Zrock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately history has made us what we are today... Us " white folk" have created every single racism issue out their as far back as i remember reading in the history books in history. if its right or not that is what we have been taught since kinder garden. As a kid i lived in a town that was heavily populated in the summer with field workers... well lets just say their living accommodations were poor especially when you look at today when huge living areas are begin created for workers and such.. I spent most of my life playing out on the native reserves as thats were all my friends lived and always noticed even at a young age that they did not have the same benefits and living conditions as us "white folk" As a teen and well into my 20's i would cross the border and go into Detroit and the bad sections of towns.. never had a issue their but what did i not see a police prescience like in other areas.. hmmmm all these things i noticed as a young person and they really have not changed in 30 years.. but now its being taken to far with all the trivial things that are happening taking down statues, renaming a pancake surp like really? But hey all us "white folk" have brought this onto ourselves as we have not learned over 100"s of years that we were all created equal and should be treated as such.. Some of the best, and strongest friendships i have had with people that have your back 100% and drop everything to help are with the people most of us "white folk" are scared of.. 30 years later and 1/2 way around teh world and i can call them and they will drop everything to help.. So that says something about their morals and how they were brought up just the same as i was...

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
KD, most of your post are, well questionable. But there is nothing truer then this post of yours, well said. AND any one who claims or says is not racist is racist. That the truth.

As a general rule, anyone 50+ Years old is racist.

Explain to me why I'm racist please. Have we met before?

Definition of racism

1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

2a : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles
b : a political or social system founded on racism

3 : racial prejudice or discrimination

noun
noun: racist; plural noun: racists

a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

adjective
adjective: racist

showing or feeling discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or believing that a particular race is superior to another.

Yes KD please explain, Lund you can help.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a bunch of BS Mike!

i would agree!, someone doing generalizations has some problems. racism exists in all ages, all skin colours of people and both genders. the biggest proponents of racism are usually trying to hide there own prejudices.

Last edited:

Pedaling pete

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately history has made us what we are today... Us " white folk" have created every single racism issue out their as far back as i remember reading in the history books in history. if its right or not that is what we have been taught since kinder garden. As a kid i lived in a town that was heavily populated in the summer with field workers... well lets just say their living accommodations were poor especially when you look at today when huge living areas are begin created for workers and such.. I spent most of my life playing out on the native reserves as thats were all my friends lived and always noticed even at a young age that they did not have the same benefits and living conditions as us "white folk" As a teen and well into my 20's i would cross the border and go into Detroit and the bad sections of towns.. never had a issue their but what did i not see a police prescience like in other areas.. hmmmm all these things i noticed as a young person and they really have not changed in 30 years.. but now its being taken to far with all the trivial things that are happening taking down statues, renaming a pancake surp like really? But hey all us "white folk" have brought this onto ourselves as we have not learned over 100"s of years that we were all created equal and should be treated as such.. Some of the best, and strongest friendships i have had with people that have your back 100% and drop everything to help are with the people most of us "white folk" are scared of.. 30 years later and 1/2 way around teh world and i can call them and they will drop everything to help.. So that says something about their morals and how they were brought up just the same as i was...

Yes good people come in many different colors. So do lazy people. What were the natives on the rez doing to improve their living situation? Painting something, vacuuming, picking something up? People choosing to live like slobs isn't my fault.

Pedaling pete

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yes good people come in many different colors. So do lazy people. What were the natives on the rez doing to improve their living situation? Painting something, vacuuming, picking something up? People choosing to live like slobs isn't my fault.

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
https://globalnews.ca/news/7104813/...Wtbv-PX-rCjb_Mk9Pp6oaCvsD021iVhZ8PMGYePiURFuQ

Global news,just helping to keep the narrative flowing.STREETS ARE FOR CARS!!!! How does driving your car down a street become a hate crime??? Really getting sick of this chit!!!

This is the problem...they are ‘crying wolf’ over absolutely everything. If they weren’t constantly doing that, a lot more people would get behind the REAL injustices taking place.

Hate crime...gimme a break...WTF.

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes hate crimes , racism and misogyny are all forbidden unless it’s directed towards conservatives.

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The person was just driving their car on the street. How is that a hate crime? If the people are worried about getting run into or over, stay off the street!!! Not like the person in the car was driving on the side walk. Is there not tickets for j walking any more?

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The person was just driving their car on the street. How is that a hate crime? If the people are worried about getting run into or over, stay off the street!!! Not like the person in the car was driving on the side walk. Is there not tickets for j walking any more?

Ticket for j walking, hell no, not during a protest........real policing during a protest is a long time passed.

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They need to stop this protest BS now!!! Start arresting people!!!. If you personally created a blockade you would be arrested. This is the part of the problem. These groups of protesters are breaking the law and getting away with it because they are a mob. The police need to just go there. Take photos the people, when they leave. Go to there residence later and arrest them. They do it in Europe, then you are not dealing with a big angry mob.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And the government who so proclaims racism is a problem do stupid chit like allow Sikhs to ride motor bikes with no helmets and the rest of us get a ticket. Or new Canadians getting thousands a month in government subsidies all while veterans and old folks get squat... whole thing is fd up and it’s getting worse.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's because the veterans are asking for more than the idiot can give. WTF
And the government who so proclaims racism is a problem do stupid chit like allow Sikhs to ride motor bikes with no helmets and the rest of us get a ticket. Or new Canadians getting thousands a month in government subsidies all while veterans and old folks get squat... whole thing is fd up and it’s getting worse.

Top Bottom