White Pride

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Be Proud To Be White
I have often wondered about why Whites are racists, and no other race is......

Michael Richards makes his point...andwhether we like it ornot, he is telling the truth.

Michael Richards better known as Kramer from TVs Seinfeld does make a good point.

This was his defense speech in court after making racial comments in his comedy act.

He makes some very interesting points...

Someone finally said it. How many are actually paying attention to this?

There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc.

And then there are just Americans.. You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction.

You call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman'... And that's OK...

But when I call you, Nigger, Towel head, Sand-nigger, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink .. You call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you....

So why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day.

You have Black History Month.

You have Cesar Chavez Day.

You have Yom Hashoah.

You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.

You have the NAACP.

You have BET....

If we had WET (White Entertainment Television), we'd be racists.

If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists.

If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.

If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives, we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce.

Wonder who pays for that??

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships... You know we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US .

Yet if there were 'White colleges', that would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights.

If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it.

But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, car jack us, and shoot at us.

But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud...... But you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists??

There is nothing improper about this e-mail.

Let's see which of you are proud enough to send it on.

I sadly don't think many will.

That's why we have LOST most of OUR RIGHTS in this country.

We won't stand up for ourselves!

BE PROUD TO BE WHITE!

It's not a crime YET.... But getting very close!

It is estimated that ONLY 5% of those reaching this point in this e-mail, will pass it on.

I DID!!

Send it? Hell I'll send it and post it!

Last edited:

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just spent nearly 4 days with some in-laws from the Edmonton area. They made all sorts of pro-BLM and anti-Trump comments during their stay...but for the sake of my wife, I did not acknowledge or comment on their comments. I'm pretty sure, by my lack of engagement, they figured out I was not in support of their comments...I didn't have to argue with them. They are nice people but we are not at all on the same page concerning the BLM support. I don't like Trump as a person but I do agree with quite a few of of his positions.

I consider myself a Libertarian where everyone should have the same rights. I was never raised to be a racist and I'm not racist, but I truly believe North America is on the path of civil/racial war. The silent majority is going to explode at some point and the lefties are going to be in for a surprise.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just spent nearly 4 days with some in-laws from the Edmonton area. They made all sorts of pro-BLM and anti-Trump comments during their stay...but for the sake of my wife, I did not acknowledge or comment on their comments. I'm pretty sure, by my lack of engagement, they figured out I was not in support of their comments...I didn't have to argue with them. They are nice people but we are not at all on the same page concerning the BLM support. I don't like Trump as a person but I do agree with quite a few of of his positions.

I consider myself a Libertarian where everyone should have the same rights. I was never raised to be a racist and I'm not racist, but I truly believe North America is on the path of civil/racial war. The silent majority is going to explode at some point and the lefties are going to be in for a surprise.

Yup, 100%

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
You will NEVER eliminate racism, discrimination or prejudice - That's a fact. And it's not just old white guys....

Racism & discrimination is alive and well in all countries from all races & religions.

There were parts of Halifax when I was growing up that if you were white, you did not enter and I'd bet dimes to doughnuts it hasn't changed.
There are sections in almost every major US city that is the same, other parts of the world are no different but it's not always black/white it's Israel/Palestine, Kurds/Turks, Russia/Syria etc... it's not just countries fighting it's cultures and ethnicities that despise one another.

The most intolerant racist I know is the son of a Polish refugee, he's also my best friend and we agree to disagree on a lot of things. His father refugeed to Canada in 1986 because the ruling communist/military establishment had put a price on his head due to political affiliations with the freedom party. I met Marek in grade 7 and he hates almost everyone equally - he's sad Hitler didn't win the war.

Point is we can preach tolerance all we want racism, discrimination & prejudice will never be eliminated. I believe everyone should have the same rights but I also believe that those who are willing to work harder and take risks should be rewarded accordingly - no matter their color or creed

Many people love to play the victim card and blame their own lack of drive and success on circumstances outside their control... bullchit
Unfortunately a great number of those folks in the US are black and a great number in Canada are indigenous - the numbers don't lie
My daughters argue with me and declare the "We" "western European settlers" created this problem and there is truth to that but I'm not a "western European settler" I'm a Canadian just like all other Canadians of all colors & creed and at this point visible minorities in many cases have advantages over the "We"....

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You will NEVER eliminate racism, discrimination or prejudice - That's a fact. And it's not just old white guys....

Racism & discrimination is alive and well in all countries from all races & religions.

There were parts of Halifax when I was growing up that if you were white, you did not enter and I'd bet dimes to doughnuts it hasn't changed.
There are sections in almost every major US city that is the same, other parts of the world are no different but it's not always black/white it's Israel/Palestine, Kurds/Turks, Russia/Syria etc... it's not just countries fighting it's cultures and ethnicities that despise one another.

The most intolerant racist I know is the son of a Polish refugee, he's also my best friend and we agree to disagree on a lot of things. His father refugeed to Canada in 1986 because the ruling communist/military establishment had put a price on his head due to political affiliations with the freedom party. I met Marek in grade 7 and he hates almost everyone equally - he's sad Hitler didn't win the war.

Point is we can preach tolerance all we want racism, discrimination & prejudice will never be eliminated. I believe everyone should have the same rights but I also believe that those who are willing to work harder and take risks should be rewarded accordingly - no matter their color or creed

Many people love to play the victim card and blame their own lack of drive and success on circumstances outside their control... bullchit
Unfortunately a great number of those folks in the US are black and a great number in Canada are indigenous - the numbers don't lie
My daughters argue with me and declare the "We" "western European settlers" created this problem and there is truth to that but I'm not a "western European settler" I'm a Canadian just like all other Canadians of all colors & creed and at this point visible minorities in many cases have advantages over the "We"....

Quite a few of my friends kids are in their 20's and thirties and have had the opportunity to attend secondary education...a lot of them think their parents are racists, I wonder how they came to that conclusion.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Quite a few of my friends kids are in their 20's and thirties and have had the opportunity to attend secondary education...a lot of them think their parents are racists, I wonder how they came to that conclusion.

It's not only secondary education anymore, but they definitely up the ante..... especially in Art's and Science based programs, they tend to be the righteous social warriors. I think you would see less of it in Business and Economics based programs/institutions.

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It starts in grade school with everyone gets a blue ribbon and spirals downhill from there with the NDP mantra

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As a general, anyone 50+ Years old is racist.

KD, most of your post are, well questionable. But there is nothing truer then this post of yours, well said. AND any one who claims or says is not racist is racist. That the truth.

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
KD, most of your post are, well questionable. But there is nothing truer then this post of yours, well said. AND any one who claims or says is not racist is racist. That the truth.

Explain to me why I'm racist please. Have we met before?

Definition of racism

1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

2a : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles
b : a political or social system founded on racism

3 : racial prejudice or discrimination

noun
noun: racist; plural noun: racists

a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

adjective
adjective: racist

showing or feeling discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or believing that a particular race is superior to another.

Last edited:

wheels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's a strange time in society these days. It is worrisome for sure. Seems common sense is missing. These days if you dont agree with someone then you are against them thier enemy. People are mad for somthing that happened in the past that most of us wern't even around for. No one seems willing to listen to the other side. Im a born and raised Albertan who i guess is to busy working to understand the craziness in todays world.

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you aren’t down on one knee begging forgiveness for something then you are immediately
labelled a racist... so so tired of all this BS “ woke” crap .

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s not about racism and it’s not about blacks being killed by whites. It’s way further left than that.

Attachments

• C9F78BF5-8B77-48B5-9ABB-043733A32686.jpg
    C9F78BF5-8B77-48B5-9ABB-043733A32686.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 234

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Explain to me why I'm racist please. Have we met before?

Definition of racism

1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

2a : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles
b : a political or social system founded on racism

3 : racial prejudice or discrimination

noun
noun: racist; plural noun: racists

a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

adjective
adjective: racist

showing or feeling discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or believing that a particular race is superior to another.

LOL...I don't recall saying anything personal including your self. Read what ever you want into it, that is your issue. I never went through this thread other then seeing KD's post and agreeing with it.
I now just went through the other posts after seeing yours and I stand by what I said without pointing fingers.
I HATE RACIST, I HATE BULLIES no matter who, race or color you are and don't give a crap what anyone thinks. I will defend and stand for the ones that cannot, that's the way it is.
I stood in a real war zone for those who could not and will doit again. So the mods can ban me if they want, you can think i'm the biggest arsewhole, it aint going to change who I am. Color of skin means nothing when you peel it off.
There is already plenty of bigotry on this forum but I've been avoiding it and keeping my mouth shut. So those that can't handle my one post agreeing with KD, too bad that is your problem.

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

As a general rule, anyone 50+ Years old is racist.

So...am I a racist? Maybe check some of my replies to posts in other threads concerning racist statements.

Since you claim to not be a racist, does your comment "AND any one who claims or says is not racist is racist. That the truth." make you yourself a racist? I must be missing something.

Lots of non-racist white people are getting sick and tired of the current mantra that all white people are racist and that if you're not in support of any or all of the of the current BLM/ANTIFA narrative that makes you a racist. The mostly insane, outrageous demands and narrative of BLM and ANTIFA (the true current fascists) change by the minute...I can barely keep up with it.

And just in case you might think I'm someone who has never left the farm...Ive worked outside of Canada for a total of 8 years. 2 years in Thailand, 2 years all over the states and 4 years in the Caribbean with approximately 2 of those being in Jamaica. 1/4 of 1 percent of the Jamaican population is white and where I was working in rural areas and mountain top Radio Relay sites the white population was ZERO...I could tell stories for days about my Jamaican experiences. I experienced plenty of racism while there and quite a few life threatening moments...I still don't hate people based on their skin colour.

Anyone who tells me I'm racist can pound sand...

Last edited:
Top Bottom