Who wants to race my wheelbarrow?

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have 1 to enter shes old and well worn in all steel construction and extra deep tub model is
a gooder but gives of the SBD puff on launch
once you get past the exhaust fumes look out
if you blink it will be gone

for the younger members SBD (silent but deadly) fuel system only to be used by the more experianced members on this site:d

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Between Joey's 100 mph Phazer and LHF's 4 sec Porsche, I figure my wheelbarrow stands a chance. I'll take a vid of it sitting against the fence just to show you how fast it looks. I just put new rubber on it, and moved the wheel up to the front bolt (the wheelbarrow equivalent of a drop and roll). Thinking of adding some Monster stickers to gain some HP. The other day I raced a homeless guy with his shopping cart and I blew his doors off so I'm feeling pretty confident.

So...I'm putting my wheelbarrow up against anybody's junk, you bring it and I'll race ya. Fridge, car, office chair, pool table, whatever, I'll race ya with my 'barrow. Not sure if I'm gonna sit in the wheelbarrow or push it, depends on if you wanna go pink slips or just loser buys the beer.

Race is arm drop start, 100 ft in my back alley on gravel.
That must be one fast wheelbarrow your sportin. Whats all done to it.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll donate our parkinglot for the race if modmans neighbours shut us down. We even have a nice ashphalt jump that the spectators will love.

My neighbours will not shut us down - one has threatened to sue the other and called the cops, one left for Australia the other day, one I have never even spoken to, and the other two will probably join us for the race :D

this is pretty much a standard saturday afternoon in my alley.

The parking lot would be nice though, that way when people fall they will get some wicked road rash scars to keep as a momento and we could race 10 at a time, mass start!

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
gage_and_wagon[1].jpg

1957 radio flyer wagon with a full custom Alum frame and suspension!
this is what I built for the kid when he was born (10 years ago) dont let the 4 link rear end and the IFS fool you! it is only as fast as I could pull it lol. give me a few weeks to train and Im in for the race lol! I will make sure the battery is all charged up for the neon lights (this adds big power lol) but can only race at night..........I think Im good for a 2 min 1/4 mile!

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 67231

this is what I built for the kid when he was born (10 years ago) dont let the 4 link rear end and the IFS fool you! it is only as fast as I could pull it lol. give me a few weeks to train and Im in for the race lol! I will make sure the battery is all charged up for the neon lights (this adds big power lol) but can only race at night..........I think Im good for a 2 min 1/4 mile!

Your spelling might not be the best but man can you photoshop.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
HERE IT IS......... NUCKN'FUTZ WANTS TO BRING ON HIS SHORTBUS WAGON........ NOW Y'ALL GONE AND DONE IT!!!!:eek::eek::eek: HE'S READY TO GO PINK SLIPS.........:eek:

Attachments

• SHORTBUSWAGON.jpg
    SHORTBUSWAGON.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 191
  • SHORTBUSWAGON1.jpg
    SHORTBUSWAGON1.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 67231

Nice wagon, but tell me about that car man, that looks nasty....

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is there a Hand built Mod class?

I have a sweet 2 wheel furniture dolly with weather checked flat tires, chrome valve steam caps, a hockey tape grip handle for more responsive steering and a slighty bent axle with a wobble that goes away with long strides.
I should get the neighbours kids to custom paint it........something a little lucky charmish.....

Pink Slips??

Last edited:

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Just heard sledbunnyracing is uncovering and bringing his wagon out of the closet............

Attachments

• SBRWAGON.jpg
    SBRWAGON.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 186
  • SBRWAGON1.jpg
    SBRWAGON1.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 194

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Well, here it is....... My slightly modded, but rusty class wheel barrow, complete with high performance accessories......... Hope it passes tech and makes the qualifiers..... I'm practising on the timing lite tree already

Attachments

• WHEELBARROW.jpg
    WHEELBARROW.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 186

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Already called the police, told them to show up because we are gonna need their radar gun to clock official speeds, probably break a few land speed records as well.

My 'barrow will be hauling an ice filled cooler to keep the beer cold.

If someone shows up with say....a keyboard, and wants to race me, I might just forfeit the race, sit in my 'barrow at the start line and drink cold beer. If you are the keyboard racer, you will be welcome to join me and we'll call it a draw.

i have a keyboard :d

Attachments

• luxeed_keyboard.jpg
    luxeed_keyboard.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 181

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice wagon, but tell me about that car man, that looks nasty....

that was my first Grand National! 750 hp daily driver.....was stolen down in the US at the super chevy shop. it was built to drive! my last one was show car with only 18 000 miles and basicaly new and bone stock....well besides a few go fast goodies lol planning on building a T-type next with 1000 plus HP and not going to clone it into a GN....Cloning is for people who cant aford the real thing lol!

Top Bottom