Who is ready for summer?

Free Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been on this site for about 2 years now and just realized there was a boating section. lol. Who else is done with winter? I broke my leg sledding a while back so my riding season is done. Bring on summer!!!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
when the ice melts..............

100_4296.jpg

Reactions: RXN

Switch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still sledding:sled1: but I'm starting on the 3rd section of my new dock. I'm using aluminum cable tray with pressure treated 5/4 decking.:waterskiing:

EBE

Reaction score
You must have been with the group of eleven at belle a few weeks back? Theres still alot of riding to do this year, dont push summer haha:nono:

Free Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wasn't with the group at belle. What happened there. I wouldnt mind getting out riding at least once more this season myself. Maybe in May

Free Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ouch. That's a nasty break. My broken fibula is minor compared to that.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my boat looks sooooo lonely right now in storage!!! But generally we get to use it during May long weekend so not far away! Supposed to get +14 on friday so major melt expected already.

Free Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was 17 degrees in the Loops the other day apparently. I'm definitely looking forward to getting out to the trailer at the lake

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was 17 degrees in the Loops the other day apparently. I'm definitely looking forward to getting out to the trailer at the lake

it was 12 degrees here in Armstrong on the weekend. Which lake do you have your trailer? We were on the Shuswap for 10 years but decided a change of scenery was necessary so we pulled out. Liked the fact our boat was anchored in the summer and no packing to do either but we were missing so many places to visit. Good thing we can be launched either in Shuswap, Okanagan or Kal Lake in 1/2 hr.

Free Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have my trailer on a lake lot in Celista. I grew up in Salmon Arm so I've been boating on the Shuswap for over 20 years

Free Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Riding Owlhead in Sicamous. Hit a jump side hilling and broke it when I landed.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have my trailer on a lake lot in Celista. I grew up in Salmon Arm so I've been boating on the Shuswap for over 20 years

My wife is from SA. We had our trailer at Glen Echo. 10 years ago we paid $1500 a year and last year went over just $5000 grand. Unfortunately, the place did not warrant that kind of money for the lack of amenities.

Top Bottom