Which Klim jacket and pants?

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What klim jacket and pants are the one to have for mountain riding?

Valdez or Tomahawk? Extreme bib or Togowotee?

Last edited:

Ancient Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the Valdez jacket and Tog pants. Keeps me warm when riding and I never get wet. If you stand around at lunch for too long, you will get a little cool. I wear them over sweat pants and one of Bigdawg's jerseys.

steven2120

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i just purchased the valdez coat and togowotee bibs...ill find out in two hours how warm they keep me

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
i just purchased the valdez coat and togowotee bibs...ill find out in two hours how warm they keep me

A great choice! Keep the under garments to polyester or polypropylene only; get rid of the cotton!

The cooler you feel as the temp drops, add another layer. I've found the best place for the layering systems is at Mark's. The Klim layers are great but pricey; I'm thinking you get what you pay for as they doo fit better and look stylish!

It would be nice to see some other colors in the Klim layering systems...just saying

Rodzilla

Reaction score
I ride with a New Valdez jacket and last yrs Klimate Bib. Work perfect, I wear a Helley Hansen base layer under both and more mid layers of klim stuff under the coat if cold, been comfortable to -15 so far. With the adrenaline GTX boots and the klimate bibs on my feet were dry even after an accidental slip into a creek 6" deep. If I rode in cold weather more often I would want the arctic GTX Boots. Klim stuff is worth the money and then some.

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Second time up with Valdez and Togowotee un"freaking"real...you will not be disappointed. I added the Everest second layer both top and bottom a must to stay warm.

X2...first year with mine and more then pleased.

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the Valdez jacket and Tog pants. Keeps me warm when riding and I never get wet. If you stand around at lunch for too long, you will get a little cool. I wear them over sweat pants and one of Bigdawg's jerseys.
X2 with powercross gloves

steven2120

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A great choice! Keep the under garments to polyester or polypropylene only; get rid of the cotton!

The cooler you feel as the temp drops, add another layer. I've found the best place for the layering systems is at Mark's. The Klim layers are great but pricey; I'm thinking you get what you pay for as they doo fit better and look stylish!

It would be nice to see some other colors in the Klim layering systems...just saying

Well i must say i am very impressed with the gear so far. Dont have proper layering system yet, but i was nice and warm with what i had on, had to take a shirt off...

Also bought the Klimate gloves from KLIM, and must say they do there job, hands stayed warm and dry all day

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I have my Togwotee Bib now going on the 7th season. Im going to get a new pair soon. The same thing. Who knows, maybe send mine in for warranty. The only thing that is wrong with them is the internal bottom parts that wrap around your boots is worn out. Otherwise a few small rips and that's it. And I ride alot every year. So I will stick with the same thing.

Top Bottom