Onesee via Peak

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been running klim pants and jacket for the past 12 years so I have the gear that was good before polaris bought klim. I have been thinking about going back to the onesee for a bit though. I was never a fan of bibs though so I dont know if it would be fore me. peak has wicket deals going on though so wondering if anyone went back to the onesee that thinks its a good idea and if if peak was a good option

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im in the same boat>>> lots of pros running the 2 piece these days... I'm always cold... so whats the warmer of the two? I want a KLIM Lochsa 5 but its 2 plucking thousand dollars lol

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ran a TOBE 1zy this year as my thermostat is little messed up. I’m either sweating or freezing. The 1zy was not for me. I ended up sweating then really freezing. I found when hot, I was able to cool quicker with the 2 piece, and the 2 piece was warmer. Another down side to a 1zy, is they are $1200++, and if you rip a sleeve or a knee you replace the whole suit. At least with a 2 piece you’re only replacing half? At least that’s what I’m telling myself. I have a mint all black LG TOBE 1zy I would let go for $500 if anyone’s interested.

greenthumb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
...as my thermostat is little messed up. I’m either sweating or freezing.
You should try merino. Brand name 100% stuff such as icebreaker. I wear a lightweight long sleeve with a heavyweight zip up long sleeve, and a single heavyweight bottoms - nothing else under an uninsulated shell. I find this works from 0 down to -20 comfortably at which point a add a second layer of bottoms. Works when damp, dries quick and no stink. Expect to pay about $150+ per piece though.

kidder17

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wore a onzy for one season about two years ago and I switched back after that one season to my trusty Klim Togetee bibs and Polaris Revy Tech54 jacket. Way more comfort and versatility in weather variances in my opinion....

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
I hate my one peice but am forced to wear it as they’re not cheap. Going back to bibs and a coat as soon as I need new gear. I hate not being able to take my coat off and always have the top hanging off when you are at the cabin or in your truck. My belly always seems cold in the one piece no matter how layered I am. In my bibs that extra layer of wind and weather proof really kept me warmer. Spring riding I always just wore a hoody and bibs now I’m stuck with this stupid thing.

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Picked up polaris tech 54 uninsulated onsie on clearance for $230 cdn to see if I like it. So far so good. Light marino base plus fleece klim on bottom with a poly tee + tech vest on top is std kit and is good to - 15 C or colder while moving

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

skidoo6100

Reaction score
I wanted to try the peak stuff but the colour combos and not being able to try it on turned me off. I tried on alot of different brands and they all fit a bit different. Ended up with a last years model Tobe and so far so good. Feels lighter than my old Klim 2 piece.

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
used an uninsulated tobe monosuit for one season and thought it was a high quality product that worked well but they're just not as convenient to take off or add on layers. switched to an uninsulated burton anorak top and flylow non-bib pants. snowboarding gear performs just as well if not better and if you're not into having to match your sled or if you want subdued colors, check out any of the big names. only kit i use from a "snowmobile" attire company are a pair of shitty klim gloves.

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
surprised so many dont like the one piece. seems they are everywhere now

cattechsummitrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same here had a one piece and went back to the 2 piece , more comfortable and better temperature control, and nicer to take off your jacket when nature calls!!! LOL

Stevemtb

Reaction score
I appear to be one of the few that loves my onesie (Tobe). Ran two piece for 30 years and far prefer the onesie. I’m a fairly active rider and like that its so light and not bulky. No bunching up over the bibs etc. No question it is harder to get on and off but I’m not one to take my jacket off through the day so doesn’t bother me. It’s all about getting the under layers right.

Top Bottom