Where you headed for july long?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might head out to Rig Street or South Fork for a nice day trip, if i don't have to work....

if ya come to south fork we are the first group to the right side...

big toy hauler with a deck and railings on top.... thats us....

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
buddies place, gunna test out his grizz see if i fixeded it good enough for him, it was a pretty fun unit to test drive i'll tell you that much lol, 1.9km on the odometer and 4-5hrs to wash of the skeg before he picked it up:d:d:d:d lol.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Out to the farm and take the boat to the lake Sunday afternoon as the weekend campers are leaving, way quiet on the water on Sunday nights.
Need to cut a chit load of wood Saturday for family reunion and holidays that start in 2 weeks. :d:d:d
Working on Friday, Fuggin Ft. Mac schedule:(
All three kids made honor role so they are at the lake this week and got to bring one friend each for doing well in school.:d:d:d

Busy but will be fun!

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Slave Lake Concert of hope....Nazareth played last night and those boys can still rock! Tonight its Dwight Yokham and a whole raft of others and tommorow is the Stampeders and a whole lot more again....rumor has it that Nickleback is in the area....that would be cool!

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Staying home for the long weekend. First time ever, but lots of stuff to catch up on in the shop...also have to put some miles on the new-to-me street bike.

Hey Todd! What did you get? Jer is home all weekend- I'm sure he will be over for a beer to check it out :cool:

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just seeing where everyone is headed for the long weekend coming up. Me and a few buddies are making are way out to saunders. We'll be the 3 idiots in the giant tent come by for a beer if ya want.

4-1-28-28w4......

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just kidding. Working in Cochrane swamping on a picker truck:( oh well getting paid for over 8 hours work for less than an hour and a half of work is nice:rolleyes:

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Todd! What did you get? Jer is home all weekend- I'm sure he will be over for a beer to check it out :cool:

I bought a Kawi Vulcan. How come you guys didn't head out camping? Tell Jer to stop in for a :beer: or maybe 2.

Top Bottom