Where you headed for july long?

T-GUY1978

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just seeing where everyone is headed for the long weekend coming up. Me and a few buddies are making are way out to saunders. We'll be the 3 idiots in the giant tent come by for a beer if ya want.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dry camping on the south side of the Peace River, going to quad/bike down to the point of the Smoky where it runs into the Peace and watch the world championship jetboat races. they race from the town of PR to Watino and back on monday. hope the debris flushes out by then....

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading out to the 9th annual PDC campout.
Last year we had the Snow Creek group site rented for 1 week. Approximately 90 people there last year.

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Getting on the Harley riding home to Vancouver island. Then spending 10 much needed days at home with my family.

STYKO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Much needed yard work, trees, shrubs etc.... also greesen up the quad, a little "preventative maintenance" as they say:rant::rant::beer:

Oh.......and a few (24) beers or so, but who's counting........

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The nice metropolis of Edmonton, working on the quad and getting things ready for the coming week. Real exciting, at least i'll have everything to myself.

x2. Quads need some work and I'm too scared to break anything and miss the Jamboree again. ...maybe just a "family" style, easy day trip to South Fork.

Top Bottom