What's your pet peeve?

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
it was a joke guys.....you know ha ha......havent you seen his everyday delema of buying his new truck.....

yeah i kinda wish he would get a new truck already too..
its like watching days of our lives, you can leave for a week come back and his dilema is still the same:p:p

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah i kinda wish he would get a new truck already too..
its like watching days of our lives, you can leave for a week come back and his dilema is still the same:p:p

I though women like soap opera shows though? :d

Mud Mum

Reaction score
arguing with the wife about the dang toilet seat.. (her part ) why the he** is the toilet seat up, why cant you put down ) My part, why cant you put it back up when your done..

Point is ... why do the men have to put the seat down, why cant the woman put it back up......:confused:

You know, there are times when YOU have to sit too ;)

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Every FAWKIN thread around here turns into a "Joey"this and Joey that conversation.
SICK of it!!!

Hey Joey!!!
Quit posting stupid crap in here and people will quit commenting on your rediculousness!!!!!(is that even a word??)

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
people that drive 40kph on the freakin highway ................................................in all three fuggin lanes:realmad::realmad::realmad::realmad:

Jenkie

Reaction score
7 car lengths in between cars when they are in an advanced dedicated left hand turn... bumper to bumper pecker heads...then maybe we can all get through on one light rather than two!:rant:

Swiper

Reaction score
When the media calls it the "Harper government" or "Stelmach government".

It is the federal government and provincial government.

The people elected them so give them the respect they deserve even if you do not agree with what they are doing.

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why do they never give you enough pepper in those tiny little pepper packages? You use like six of them and half of a salt package.:rant:

Pinner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This drives me nuts... Key fobs set to honk the vehicles horn when locking/unlocking doors. I was staying at the Chateau Louis in Edmonton while my wife was in hospital. I could not believe how many inconsiderate fools that were honking their horns with their key fobs during normal sleeping hours disturbing dozens of people.

Since then I find the habit very annoying any time of day, stop it people, there are other ways to lock/unlock doors! /rant

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
People who don't know how to merge properly onto the highway. Some too slow, others squeeze in just as the merge lane dissapears and cut you off instead of getting in behind or speeding up enough to get safely in front. Others don't even look.

Top Bottom