Carmakers tap brakes on EVs

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1708276186450.png

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Towing is probably the worst use case for an EV. Keep your diesel tow rig and use your EV for everything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When they outright ban any ICE vehicle how do you do that? The way they want it in this shithole we call Canada is to go full retard and not allow any new ones to be sold or purchased. And then the talk of making it so expensive to insure and register an already existing ICE vehicle once the ban on new sales hits….. how is that gonna work out? I hope I’m dead by 2035

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be careful what you wish for young fellow. :rollinglaugh:

Meh….. what’s there worth living a long life for anymore? It’s getting so bad out there in society and the demise is steadily speeding up to the point where in 10 years our country as we know it won’t be recognizable. I don’t have kids, so no grand kids to look forward to watching $hit in litter boxes and leech off the govt. My wife would get over it quick I’m sure and most of my family has gone full retard already or have died themselves….. No place for people like me in today’s Canada, pretty much word for word from our fearless drama teacher and they are so corrupt they’ll be in power forever. I could care less

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Meh….. what’s there worth living a long life for anymore? It’s getting so bad out there in society and the demise is steadily speeding up to the point where in 10 years our country as we know it won’t be recognizable. I don’t have kids, so no grand kids to look forward to watching $hit in litter boxes and leech off the govt. My wife would get over it quick I’m sure and most of my family has gone full retard already or have died themselves….. No place for people like me in today’s Canada, pretty much word for word from our fearless drama teacher and they are so corrupt they’ll be in power forever. I could care less

I agree with what you say regarding what is going on in this ch!t hole. There has to be something we can do and enjoy. I do know that we have to disregard the bullch!t that they are forcing down our throats and try to keep a smile on our face, put one foot in front of the other, until something materializes. Things are starting to fall apart overseas and we can only hope that that will happen here. If it doesn’t, we will find a way.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with what you say regarding what is going on in this ch!t hole. There has to be something we can do and enjoy. I do know that we have to disregard the bullch!t that they are forcing down our throats and try to keep a smile on our face, put one foot in front of the other, until something materializes. Things are starting to fall apart overseas and we can only hope that that will happen here. If it doesn’t, we will find a way.

I don’t see it happening IMO. The govt’s around the world are jumping on the terrorist Muslim bandwagon and actually justifying what they do and trying to turn the world on the people defending themselves. Things are falling apart… sure they are…..but that’s what they want. All seems to be coming together nicely. Ive been trying to just keep on trucking but man it’s hard to keep my head in the sand. Im not much of a gambler but my bet is within 4-5 years I won’t even be able to afford to live the lifestyle I’ve worked so hard to enjoy and I’ll be selling off everything that’s worth something just to keep lights and heat on.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
UBER dirver on the weekend had a brand new Mitsubish Outlander PHEV. ASked him his thoughts. He doesn't like it very much. Everytime it hits -25C he says it won't start.
The lawyers are already on it.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
UBER dirver on the weekend had a brand new Mitsubish Outlander PHEV. ASked him his thoughts. He doesn't like it very much. Everytime it hits -25C he says it won't start.
Yeah buddy of mine works at Mitsubishi in stoon any anytime the cold weather comes they all don't work unless the customer parks them in a garage most of the time it's cold.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me thinking all these clowns pushing the EV envelope should get all there fleets like EMS, Municipal, Fire Depts, Police and Military to trial run fleet EV,s first and then the rest of us can make a proper informed decision afterwards on the outcome as we see it unfold.;)

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me thinking all these clowns pushing the EV envelope should get all there fleets like EMS, Municipal, Fire Depts, Police and Military to trial run fleet EV,s first and then the rest of us can make a proper informed decision afterwards on the outcome as we see it unfold.;)

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Of course they like it. Cops don’t do anything, likely parked under a bridge passing parking tickets out.
I’m sure the ones driving it voted liberal and have a pride flag at home as well.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Of course they like it. Cops don’t do anything, likely parked under a bridge passing parking tickets out.
I’m sure the ones driving it voted liberal and have a pride flag at home as well.

giphy.gif

Top Bottom