What's your pet peeve?

wolverine68

Reaction score
It drives me crazy when vehicles line up behind a slow vehicle with no intention of passing and don't leave room for those that do want to pass. If you're not going to pass, LEAVE SOME SPACE to the vehicle in front of you.

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It drives me crazy when vehicles line up behind a slow vehicle with no intention of passing and don't leave room for those that do want to pass. If you're not going to pass, LEAVE SOME SPACE to the vehicle in front of you.

no just blame it on the highway and say its hould be twinned faster...

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Depends on how you define "slow". If they're doing the speed limit....why should they?

Badass69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Depends on how you define "slow". If they're doing the speed limit....why should they?

Not condemning or condoning but you shouldn't be lined up tailing that close to one another in the first place. That doesn't stop people from doing it.... But leaving a space in between yourself and the vehicle in front of you is a law... that no one gives a damn about. Yes I realize someone will pass you and pull in there, but you can always drop back a little more at that point can't you.... Oh no, let's ride bumper to bumper instead because that is so much better.:rolleyes:

The self righteous however always annoy me on 4 lane road. You know, the one that pulls out beside the slow vehicle and proceeds to sit beside it exactly matching their speed in the supposed "passing lane". That tees me off much more than the gap thing..... Yes I know if you are doing the speed limit you can do that and get away with it for a while beforing legally "impeding the flow of traffic"..... but it also is not your god given right to police the road either. If you want to do that, sign up as an RCMP, Sheriff, Peace Officer or whatever. They are always short on manpower.

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Impeding traffic is impeding traffic. Who are you to dictate the speed that other drivers should go. In the end it is putting them at a greater risk as it is only a matter of time before someone gets fed up and goes for a more dangerous pass attempting the whole string of cars instead of picking them off one at a time.

I pass when it is safe to do so but if i am out in the other lane and can't get the whole string i will make room in between them.

TB

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Impeding traffic is impeding traffic. Who are you to dictate the speed that other drivers should go. In the end it is putting them at a greater risk as it is only a matter of time before someone gets fed up and goes for a more dangerous pass attempting the whole string of cars instead of picking them off one at a time.TB

Drive the speed limit.....problem solved!

Badass69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drive the speed limit.....problem solved!

Why do you automatically assume that we are speeding? A good majority of the time the "speed limit" is not what people are driving either. There are just as many 90 km/hr drivers as there are 125+ drivers....

How about just driving safely.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why do you automatically assume that we are speeding?

Chill out! It wasn't an assumption. It was established in the previous conversation. If traffic is not moving at the speed limit all my previous posts would change.

Badass69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chill out! It wasn't an assumption. It was established in the previous conversation. If traffic is not moving at the speed limit all my previous posts would change.

Huh, chill out from what exactly? Just asking a simple question there bud. Now you have somewhat answered it, so thanks.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I apologize for pissing everyone off but my truck only has a top speed of 77 km/h.

Don't pull so much weight, sober up or shift up a gear.......these are the only possible problems it could be......haha

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trust me,I wish it went a whole lot faster.I can just about kill a two four by the time my swamper gets us to Hinton!!

Well in that case definitely don't sober up and I hope its by the hour for ya......cheers!

Top Bottom