What's your pet peeve?

Switch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mt pet peeve is paying for parking,:rant::rant: especially at Northlands where the going rate is $12.00!, this is a non profit organization. Somthing else when you pay more for parking than some shows, well that's my two bit's.

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Utility trailer lights. They always seem to not workl and require fixing. AND I REALLY HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE PULL TRAILERS WITHOUT PROPER LIGHTS

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine today is the guys pooping on Urbanstyles for the recent avy at Climina blaming it on him. But also is the high price on belts for the sled.

Last edited by a moderator:

xtremegriz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those fricking yogurt commercials on tv with the probiotic this and the prebiotic that...million of cultures...ITS YOGURT:rant::p:beer:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wind chill values given as the outdoor temperature.

people that BS about how cold it is.

and one ply tracks....

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dont ya just love it when someone phones you and put you on hold..i frikkin hang up evertime..i didnt have time to talk to you either..:rant::nono::realmad:

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People that dont know how to drive.....If I had my way the drivers lic would be alot harder to get and you would have to renew it every, say 10 years .....it would include some basic knowledge of Vehicles.....tests would be in standard transission cars....I dont have a problem with automactics, but learning on a standard makes better drivers, you learn to listen to the motor and for new drivers it forces you to pay attention to shifting instead of the radio, CD, MP3 or cell phone....

I was in a motor vehicles store the other day and over heard the the class 7 books and test's are now available in seven diferent languages.....

speak all the languges you can, that is great...I only know two...but you need to speak this langues fluently in order to get a drivers lic here....

Just my opinion....:realmad:

PS piss someone off today,,,,,,,smile and let them in infront of you, they will wonder all the way home what your up to...:d

Copter6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When people don't put the toilet paper on the holder and just leave it on the counter!

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People who talk on cell phones while driving.
People who don't signal!

PEOPLE WHO DON'T SIGNAL WHILE TALKING ON CELL PHONE!!!!!:nono::rant:

Zar

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mt pet peeve is paying for parking,:rant::rant: especially at Northlands where the going rate is $12.00!, this is a non profit organization. Somthing else when you pay more for parking than some shows, well that's my two bit's.

I hear ya buddy. Especially when you do park - it is a mle away :confused:

W

woodies

PEOPLE WHO HAVE PET PEEVES! DOH NOW I'M ONE TO! note to self stop pet peeve!

Top Bottom