What's with your Avatar?

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just a couple of twins a guy wouldn't mind meeting......:)

sirzones

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My 800 highmark and my 3yr old son wanted his sled up there as well:d
Cant wait to get him a real sled:woohoo1:

Sleddingdad

Reaction score
Mine is our malamute wolf Misha. She's a good dog. A grateful rescue with a real sense of humor. Guards our sleds for us.

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Reminds me of the 2 malamutes we had, the male was a wolf hybrid.

My avatar is so that if you see us camping, stop by and say hello. Although I have to change the truck to a black dually 1 ton, same body style though. When hubby is all done with it, painted, mechanical and camper is on I will post new pic.

Sleddingdad

Reaction score
thats a nice dog..... how much wolf is in it ?

We're not sure the content. 30% is what we figure based on some of the other wolfXs we've found. She is awesome. She has been howling with the wild wolves in the area the last week or so. It kinda makes us sad that she isn't with them. She was a rescue, confiscated twice from abusive homes. She is really happy with us.

RockyMtn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A picture of the odometer, first day I unloaded it from the dealership! 0km. Seems like yesterday. Dec-2006, actually, and now has 4700km on it! Should need it's 4th oil change, and it's first belt change soon, I'm thinking! SERIOUSLY!...:d And yes, It gets rode, like no body's business!..

CHEERS!!!!
:cool::beer::beer:

Rubicon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me after a long day of huntin.... or the closest thing you will ever see.

If this rockers rockin', I'm out of shells.... heh ... heh......:PDT_gun::canadaflag:

I dont sled, but whole fam dam mudder up on machines, just wanted to say, all the sleddin pics, and vids rock. ( Not to mention all the mud, blood and the :beer:.. )

Great thread, keep on a postin....:d:beer::beer:

ss_badaz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Every time the 67 Chevelle came out the neighbours would say there's that "Badaz"
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGBH-HAxHRk[/media]

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
just changed it to the newest edition of the family

On top of Moyie mountain last spring

-Swede-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mine's 3 minutes of photoshop and a Jägermeisster logo... i used to reeeeaaaaally loce that drink, and now i can hardly drink it anymore, atleast not pure... bad drinking accident now known as "The Jäger Incident"

ukrainiansnowplumber

Reaction score
Changes often - This one is a fire sprinkler. I've been putting these things into buildings for...............longer than I care to mention.
Good thread. Have seen some avitars that give a good idea of what the person's about, others make I person ask "what the hell is that dude thinkin", some where you can tell right away the guy just likes the sound of his own voice. Usually the sig lines verify it.

koby

THANKS BRA... That's why I started this thread is to see what people are all about. Hoping to meet a couple of you people up on the hills. Just look for me .... I'm usually TRACK-UP!!!!!!

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my is my helmet skinz cover. It gets muddy I take it off trow it in the wash and good as new.

Top Bottom