What's with your Avatar?

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
< me playing around, first time I succesful turned back uphill. This was 3 yrs ago already and it was a few days after getting my new (to me) sled:d

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your'e sort of right, there's about 200 feet of dock still behind where that shot was taken...."HUGE BEACH":beer:

I'm glad I don't have to help you take that dock in and out. I've helped my sister take their dock/lift in/out in Sylvan, usally very very cold and alot of work. Worth it once the twins drop about 5 days later!:cool:

W O T

Reaction score
I never thought to put on an avitar untill I came upon this thread. There are some good ones. So added one now. It's my beat up 87' Zilla. Beat like everything else I own. Just can't have anything nice.:cool:

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine is a cartoon pick of my sister's friend !!
Hands off she's mine !! LOL
and no she does not have a tag that says
inflate to 15lbs !! UGH !:d

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sell Trailers and change the Avatar every once and awhile to show of different models. I know, I know Boring! LOL!

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mostly in the winter its the M1000 Turbo or some other random shot of my sleds. Right now its my nitro-hillclimber, starting to get it ready to go for the upcoming summer season so it gets some shared time in the avatar box. Almost 10.5 feet long tip to tip, 4 cyl race prepped ZX Ninja street bike motor on squeeze - wooohoooo!!!!!!!! <<<I get a little excited thinking about it..... :D

The bike avatar mainly stays into the summer until I get the itch for sledding again, then I'll switch back to the sled theme.

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mostly in the winter its the M1000 Turbo or some other random shot of my sleds. Right now its my nitro-hillclimber, starting to get it ready to go for the upcoming summer season so it gets some shared time in the avatar box. Almost 10.5 feet long tip to tip, 4 cyl race prepped ZX Ninja street bike motor on squeeze - wooohoooo!!!!!!!! <<<I get a little excited thinking about it..... :D

The bike avatar mainly stays into the summer until I get the itch for sledding again, then I'll switch back to the sled theme.

How come I didn't know you have a Turbo M1000 Modman?? Do you like it? does it work ok? Calgary beers twice now and I never got to chat you up about this.... maybe Cale had a master plan... :p

Top Bottom