What's with your Avatar?

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How come I didn't know you have a Turbo M1000 Modman?? Do you like it? does it work ok? Calgary beers twice now and I never got to chat you up about this.... maybe Cale had a master plan... :p

Cuz I don't. :D I guess my post reads poorly in the wording of the first sentence. The m1000 is not mine, its a guy I know back in southern BC. For the record - He loves it and it flat out hauls a$$! Next beer night I will bring you a video to have a look at.

There are quite a few of them kicking around. Give Brian Witherspoon at Canadian Power Machines a call. He just finished building one for a guy in Red Deer and he also built Dan Davidoff's new sled. They do good work and he has some good mechanics in his shop.

ukrainiansnowplumber

Reaction score
Mostly in the winter its the M1000 Turbo or some other random shot of my sleds. Right now its my nitro-hillclimber, starting to get it ready to go for the upcoming summer season so it gets some shared time in the avatar box. Almost 10.5 feet long tip to tip, 4 cyl race prepped ZX Ninja street bike motor on squeeze - wooohoooo!!!!!!!! <<<I get a little excited thinking about it..... :D

The bike avatar mainly stays into the summer until I get the itch for sledding again, then I'll switch back to the sled theme.

you're freekin' nuts man

Top Bottom