What's with your Avatar?

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mine is well the motor of my 07 rev 860r three week after i bought from my bro.... not impressed but after replacing the whole motor well i got over it

.08rider

Reaction score
In mine, I'm cleaning tiny stinking perch my kids brought home because my ex-husband "doesn't know how to clean fish". Thus the word EX husband. And yes I am wearing a Ski doo hoodie, as it is part of my grubby clothes collection. I save my Cat wear for good.

Saving Cat wear for the good stuff??? WTF??? where is the nicest place you go?? The city landfill?? Yuck! I hang cat wear in my bathroom when I run out of toilet paper!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Saving Cat wear for the good stuff??? WTF??? where is the nicest place you go?? The city landfill?? Yuck! I hang cat wear in my bathroom when I run out of toilet paper!

:mad:Well that's just down right RUDE:mad:. Has this lady done something wrong to you, or does anyone on this site deserve to be spoken (written) to like that:eek:.

Would you have a problem with me wearing, my Yamaha jacket, on my Polaris sled, or my Doo jacket, on my Artic Cat quad:confused:.

That was really unnecessary:(

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:mad:Well that's just down right RUDE:mad:. Has this lady done something wrong to you, or does anyone on this site deserve to be spoken (written) to like that:eek:.

Would you have a problem with me wearing, my Yamaha jacket, on my Polaris sled, or my Doo jacket, on my Artic Cat quad:confused:.

That was really unnecessary:(

i'm with you on that one Quadtrash. totally uncalled for:nono::nono:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Goodness! The nicest place I go is the top of the mountain, love it there. My friends who know me here understand I was just being cheeky. I have much respect for all people on this site, and all brands of machines. So many kind and helpful men and women, it's fun to joke around a bit. I give it a little and take it a little. (seems to be a lot lately! Hee hee)
Over and out.
Back to the awesome avatars. Love them!

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Goodness! The nicest place I go is the top of the mountain, love it there. My friends who know me here understand I was just being cheeky. I have much respect for all people on this site, and all brands of machines. So many kind and helpful men and women, it's fun to joke around a bit. I give it a little and take it a little. (seems to be a lot lately! Hee hee)
Over and out.
Back to the awesome avatars. Love them!

hey sleddingmom
you dont need to be sorry for poking a bit of fun at something
some people on this site have no sense of ha ha ....i myself would leave the doo stuff in the crapper buy hey thats me lol

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey sleddingmom
you dont need to be sorry for poking a bit of fun at something
some people on this site have no sense of ha ha ....i myself would leave the doo stuff in the crapper buy hey thats me lol

My little brother and I still have fun as he worked for Ski doo/Bombardier and I rode cat. His boss would send me free clothes down and offer demo sleds to deprogram me. It was fun. :d
Thanks Polarice.

ukrainiansnowplumber

Reaction score
package inside is better than the wrapping

Package inside......... polarice ....is that your wife.... bring her to the hill sometimes you greedy bastard.....

and if anyone wants to take shots at anyone it should be me.... rode yamaha since 1979 model...all the way to 03' mountain max.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Package inside......... polarice ....is that your wife.... bring her to the hill sometimes you greedy bastard.....

and if anyone wants to take shots at anyone it should be me.... rode yamaha since 1979 model...all the way to 03' mountain max.
she does come with me too the hill she drives the 600
enough said lol

Top Bottom