What's with your Avatar?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Kinda goes with my name,looks a little like me too!Changes frequently!
catmando!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Mine is S&M darwin-ism.......changes often more often than not it's my kids..

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you wanna date ????lol

Hee Heee Sorry H2SNOW, Happily Married to Sleddingdad. He will clean fish, but still get's grossed out when I accidently rip off a grouses head when I ring it's neck. OOOOps. :eek:

Copter6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Hee Heee Sorry H2SNOW, Happily Married to Sleddingdad. He will clean fish, but still get's grossed out when I accidently rip off a grouses head when I ring it's neck. OOOOps. :eek:

Your not doing it right ;) I just stand on the buggers wings and give his legs a pull. Its quick and painless for them, so I've heard :d

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

OK...note to self "do NOT piss off SLEDDINGMOM" !!!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Totally for cleaning them. But when I whack them with my sling shot sometimes they are only stunned, so I have to dive into the bushes grab them and break their neck. You know like you do to ducks- one two around in a circle then pull up hard. Unfortunately grouse have thinner skin then ducks and geese. I come up from over the bank with a headless grouse spirting blood, blood all over me, a big smile really really grosses my husband out.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
pigeons have really thin skin as well....A buddy and I were working up top of the telus tower years ago...we found a pigeon with a broken wing....he says you got gloves on break it's neck to put it out of it's misery...I wanted to make sure I got it right the first time....wind up...high-ya....head stays in my hand...headless pigeon goes over the side of the telus tower and onto Jasper ave...wish I coulda been down there on the sidewalk to see the faces

bogger:eek:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pigeons have really thin skin as well....A buddy and I were working up top of the telus tower years ago...we found a pigeon with a broken wing....he says you got gloves on break it's neck to put it out of it's misery...I wanted to make sure I got it right the first time....wind up...high-ya....head stays in my hand...headless pigeon goes over the side of the telus tower and onto Jasper ave...wish I coulda been down there on the sidewalk to see the faces

Hahahahaaaa

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

thats odd i have the same problem with chinese people

Top Bottom