Site Progress & Avatars - Please back up

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
The new site software is on the test server and we are reviewing and the coders are working on it. The phone app is nice too, quick.
I noticed that Avatars have blown up and are only showing 60% of what they are, so I would advise all users to have there avatars backed up on there computer so they can be re-installed we will have instructions when the new site is up. Hey Maxwell, your a new member, lol,

maxwell.PNG maxwell2.PNG

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will there be tech help for avatars? Lol. I had Trashy do mine because of the tech challenges my small brain has . Haha

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Will there be tech help for avatars? Lol. I had Trashy do mine because of the tech challenges my small brain has . Haha

Ken, I will make a step by step "how to" and make it as elementary as I can........

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Ron, it seems kind of funny that the big number of members (nearly 60,000) has to change when an adjustment to the software would fix it.

What's the problem Ron?

Ron has reached back to the programmers to see if it's something they can adjust for. It's just what he's noticed in the first look at the new layout of everything.

Top Bottom