whats the best turbo kit for a 2012 pro rmk

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boost it. Without a doubt. Not the cheapest, but definitely the best from what I have seen. Go on youtube and do a search for boost it pro. Unreal.

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X2 For Boost-it. Local to Alberta and rides/test/tunes in all the same mountain area's that most of us ride!! Maybe not the most inexpensive system out there, but the best quality and most complete kit money can buy...and Neil stands behind his stuff!!

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sure everyone could keep going till we hit 10 to the 10th power. But you get the idea.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How big are your balls? Neil's kit will not disappoint you if you are looking to put your sled anywhere a Yamaha is going on big boost. If your looking for a replacement to hp lost due to elevation just about any kit will work. Buy with who makes you warm and fuzzy. IMAO

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ken at mountain magic has the aerocharger kits working flawless personally rode 2 of them last season and they hauled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I was buying a turbo sled the boost-it, hm, and ovs all interest me for different reasons, would probably end up going boost-it for local support, and I've used his fuel control box on my current sled, and It works very well

Top Bottom