whats the best turbo kit for a 2012 pro rmk

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
It'll be worth your time phoning mountain magic aka ken as well he'll fill you in on what's what 7804749400
I am sure MM as well as others remarket a fine kit and do a great job installing them.

do they offer the following?
Water to air on closed loop
Urethane motor mounts with stainless inserts to save belts
Aluminum exhaust donuts so the graphite ones can't blow out
Complete fuel line replacement to get rid of the cheap oem poly lines
Headlight delete with cold air intake
High end GTX Garrett turbo for fast spool and massive flow on the top
Does their system read intake air temps and make adjustments
Do they regulate the fuel pressure and rise the rate at 1:1
Do they use a fuel controller that can adjust the fueling every 250 rpm through the entire boost range

I am not trying to discredit what anyone else is offering, but I don't know if they offer what we do.
The original poster asked which kit was the best, and if any kit does not offer most of the content that I listed, then they don't offer what we do.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree if you want a fully complete system then yours is it and hope trouble free, but I believe in this world, not everybody has the $$$$ to do the best and that is why we need a kit in all $$$ area's. Same as everything else, vents, skids, cars, ETC . Good luck on your search..

NM

Reaction score
I agree if you want a fully complete system then yours is it and hope trouble free, but I believe in this world, not everybody has the $$$$ to do the best and that is why we need a kit in all $$$ area's. Same as everything else, vents, skids, cars, ETC . Good luck on your search..
Those are great points, and we have been tempted to build a stripped out kit with a smaller turbo just to compete with the American built kits.
If business was slow then we may have done that, but we are working hard just to keep up so obviously there is a demand for a high end kit.
I would not have replied to this thread if the original poster asked "what is the most affordable kit".
There is obviously a lot of cheaper kits out there, but based on the number of fuel control systems that we are selling to those customers, they don't all run that great.
Fact is that 2 of the bigger American companies have contacted us and asked if they could use our fueling products, to which we declined.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is still the point that everybody misses

What exactly do you want a turbo to do?

For example the turbo in my Kenworth is going to be totally different than the one in your Honda civic. Niel's kit will not disappoint anybody but some people might not want that much rocket fuel. If I'm wrong please correct me Neil.

• Thanks
Reactions: NM

NM

Reaction score
There is still the point that everybody misses

What exactly do you want a turbo to do?

For example the turbo in my Kenworth is going to be totally different than the one in your Honda civic. Niel's kit will not disappoint anybody but some people might not want that much rocket fuel. If I'm wrong please correct me Neil.
I think that is part of it.
Anyone that has ever owned a turbo sled knows that they will eventually have down days due to small issues. One of the things our kit was built to do was have the least amount of down days. Sure our kit rips, but it also can be run on 5 lbs of boost on pump gas and be as reliable as a stocker.
Almost every customer that has bought our kit has previous turbo experience and knows how important it is to do it right the first time. We realize not everyone needs our kit, and I'm not trying to convince everyone to get one. There are kits out there for every budget, and it doesn't bother me at all if I lose a sale to a cheaper kit.
Just don't expect an American built kit to run like ours.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And really, is a mountain magic kit all said and done going to be any cheaper than a boost it kit? Im guessing no.

Post up a video of any mountain magic sled flying up chutes at 8lbs like Neils was last year. Freakin unreal.

NM

Reaction score
We also have all kit components in stock and can ship same or next day if customers need parts. In most cases I will have a complete stock of parts in my trailer for the guys that ride Revy, Sicamous, or Golden and if they need help we are normally in Revy every weekend.
We are for sure going to make a couple trips North to Vale and hopefully Mcbride too.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your search function knew you were not nor ever will be in the market for a Boost-It turbo kit. Computers are pretty smart these days.

I got to hand it to you. Its amazing how your able to have your website determine who wants a turbo and who doesnt and only show the kits to the people who want one. Kudos to you dude.

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't see any full turbo kits on BI website?

Top Bottom