What's The Best "add-on" You've Done To Your Sled

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
JUST WONDERING WHAT THE BEST "ADD-ON" YOU'VE DONE TO YOUR SLED(S) IS?? ONE OF MY FAVOURITES IS AN EXTRA TUNNEL BAG(TO CARRY ALL MY JUNK IN-- EG. TOOLS, MITTS, ETC). I ALSO LIKE TO PUT A HANDLEBAR BAG(TO CARRY CAMERAS AND WATER) AND A BAR RISER, I ALSO ALWAYS PUT BRIGHTER HEADLITES ON MY SLEDS, I ALSO PUT THE NORMAL "JERRYCAN" ON THE SLEDS, AND ADDED SCRATCHERS(HOWEVER THE BIG 1000RT SUMMIT HASN'T NEEDED THEM YET). WHAT HAVE YOU ADDED, THAT YOU REALLY LIKE(BESIDES PUTTING A "SKI-DOO" EMBLEM ON AN ARCTIC CAT......LOL)??????:confused:

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Two seasons ago I put on Simmons skiis. love them, way better than stock.
'04 summit 800 144":D
Doin' alot more this summer. Have ride the machine to see what is good.
Steve:Snowmobile1:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boost on the M1000 ,not that it needs it to compete with the R.t.1000 Ski-Dog from Quebec !!!!!!!!! LOL

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Pipes on 700 98 RMK, Pyro,H20 gauge,Bar riser & extroverts on 800 02 VE RMK, & on 06 900 RMK removed stock air intake & replaced w/Fire & Ice, Also 8" riser, gearing & cluthing.... Makes her dangle. One more thing... Pink ski skins on 81 Everest LC (pink & grey don't look that bad).

summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Definitely a windshield bag. Its amazing all the crap that I can pack in there. Put in a set of WISECO Pistons last year and couldn't believe the difference in the sled. (02 Summit X 144")

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Speedwerx Pipe & Can,Gives the big Kitty a sound like no other.Boondocker Nitrous Kit,V-Force Reeds,2.5 Camo Extreme 16" track,Reverse,Scratchers,Snow Elominators and my big fat Butt!
Arctic Cat Baby!
catmando!
Ski's are next!

Last edited:

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Hands down the best add-on I put on a sled.
collegehumor_cc9f7836d16b7321f29b7b.jpg

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
That's a difficult question to answer, everytime I add something...it's the best.
For me I thinks it been the backpack and the survival gear I've added inside the pack. It may not get me the highmark but it's already been put to the test in the mountains and it was worth it.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great point on the backpack. I got a BCA Stash pack last season, with the hydration bladder. A great pack does make a big difference. I'm thinkin that I'm gonna like the Simmons skis on this RT, and the Boondocker with the Digitron should help out with tuning. I've read alot of comments that Dynamo Joes clutch kits are the best "bang for the buck" upgrade a guy can make to their sled.

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Great point on the backpack. I got a BCA Stash pack last season, with the hydration bladder. A great pack does make a big difference. I'm thinkin that I'm gonna like the Simmons skis on this RT, and the Boondocker with the Digitron should help out with tuning. I've read alot of comments that Dynamo Joes clutch kits are the best "bang for the buck" upgrade a guy can make to their sled.

HEY SHREDDER, WHICH ELEVATION KIT ARE YOU GONNA GET FOR YOU 1000RT?? I'M THINK I'LL BE GETTING THE "HIGH" ELEVATION KIT??? ALTHOUGH IT MAY BE USED SPARINGLY AROUND HERE?

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I got the group rate on them :p....."Remember"? $20....shhhhhh

SHHHHHHHHHHH, $20.00, RIIIIGGGHTT!!!!!!!!!! I USED THAT ONE THE OTHER DAY WHEN I BOUGHT MY NEW DRIVER..... IT WAS ABOUT $20.00. ONLY "SHE" WAS WITH ME, AND I THINK HER CLOTHES DID COST AS MUCH AS MY NEW NIKE DRIVER!!!! MY NEW CLUTCH KIT IS ABOUT $20.00.....THERE, I'M PRACTISING...........

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HEY SHREDDER, WHICH ELEVATION KIT ARE YOU GONNA GET FOR YOU 1000RT?? I'M THINK I'LL BE GETTING THE "HIGH" ELEVATION KIT??? ALTHOUGH IT MAY BE USED SPARINGLY AROUND HERE?

I'm at about 4000' in town here; so I'll be gettin high!!!:eek::eek::D:D:D

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nos, Holz rear suspension, handle bar risors, Simmon skies, light wieght battery, big wheel kit, tunnel ext., 159 track, boss seat, K&N kit, and bender pipes.....were all good add ons, alittle performance, and alittle light weight....good combo!:D

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Nos, Holz rear suspension, handle bar risors, Simmon skies, light wieght battery, big wheel kit, tunnel ext., 159 track, boss seat, K&N kit.....were all good add ons, alittle performance, and alittle light weight....good combo!:D

GEEZE NOS.... THATS A LOTTA PARTS AND A LOTTA MOULA.....MAYBE, SHOULDA JUST BOUGHT A SUMMIT;)???? LOL ...ROCKON NOS!!!

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GEEZE NOS.... THATS A LOTTA PARTS AND A LOTTA MOULA.....MAYBE, SHOULDA JUST BOUGHT A SUMMIT;)???? LOL ...ROCKON NOS!!!

Yeah I should have but now I am married to the Yammie, To much $$$ into it now to let it go!! and it is fun to ride....sounds great too!:D Almost as loud as the truck!:)

Top Bottom