What's my tidy tank worth?

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im having problems finding a price on a new one of these. It is a 90 US gallon rectangular tank. I want to list it for sale but do not know for how much. Any insight would be wonderful!

Attachments

• IMGP0111 [1024x768].jpg
    IMGP0111 [1024x768].jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 40

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im having problems finding a price on a new one of these. It is a 90 US gallon rectangular tank. I want to list it for sale but do not know for how much. Any insight would be wonderful!

should be 3-400 i would think, just bought a new one acouple months ago for the shop truck it was 600

let me know. may be interested in it for the bobcat trailer

t

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$300 is a very reasonable asking price, actually more of a bargain just as long as its not rusted out inside.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is it double walled???

Last edited:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have one in my garge right now,I cant remember exactly how big it is but its the big one,600 ltres I think and a brand new still in the box high flow electric pump that goes with it and would also like to know what its worth as it is for sale as well!The tank is also like new(not double walled)
catmando!

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I picked up a checkerplate aluminum 40 gallon for $175. So yea i'd think like $300 is pretty good. I got really lucky on mine, because it fits under my sled deck right at the front of my box, which was worth a lot to me.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Im not sure, how can i tell?

Look inside the top,they are thick enough that you will be able to tell,If its empty bang on the outside,it will be more of a muffled noise.If your not sure it probably isnt,there also very heavy.
catmando!

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where does the pump go???? only one hole,,,,,,,,, is it a gravity feed tank???

Let's Get Dirty,,,,, In the Mud!!!

It has a line off the bottom side. That line went to a filter then to a pump mounted on the frame rail then back into the filler line on the truck tank. I am going to build a custom one to fit under my sled deck because this one is too big.

thump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I picked up a checkerplate aluminum 40 gallon for $175. So yea i'd think like $300 is pretty good. I got really lucky on mine, because it fits under my sled deck right at the front of my box, which was worth a lot to me.

Where did you get your aluminum tank from, I am looking for exactly what you have.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where did you get your aluminum tank from, I am looking for exactly what you have.

Just found it used on Kijiji, it was made by some welding shop in manitoba I believe it says.

Top Bottom