What would u do ?? Need help

summitguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a new rebuilt motor from cvtech for my 2007 rev and had it installed and I have 300km on it with no issues , but now I see that the bottom gasket is leaking coolant what would u do here are the options they gave me ,

1 fix my self (they were joking )
2 shi it back and they will fix it !
3 they will ship a gasket and pay a shop in town $35 an hour upto 6 hours that $210

What would u do

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shipping is going to cost you at least $100 each way probably more. $35/hr is a joke as most shops bend you over for $100/hr.

If it were me I'd pull it and take it to a reputable shop and just eat any difference in price.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do it yourself. Might learn a thing or two.

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's the diff if you do it or a shop. I would say a shop Is going to do it, get the couple hundred bucks and do it your self,

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know how to do it but just pisses me off that iv payed to get it put in and then they give u slap in the mouth to help you out !!

Yer complaining to the wrong guy here...lol

Maybe call them up and bitch at them? Maybe they would pay for the shipping for them to fix it?

summitguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have it sorted out but how dumb ,,, they will pay for shipping but won't pay for there guy to fix it ,, I got the gasket and $210 out of them

Top Bottom