What Alberta bashers forget

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Facts are facts ! You part of the everybody gets a ribbon for participating group ? No winners , just players. LOL
Not denying it's a fact just pointing out that it's a superiority statement. If it's a competition then I guess AB better get it's economy out of the chitter cause BC is going to contribute more to the economy this year and we have better mountains and lakes so na na na.

Bigblack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not denying it's a fact just pointing out that it's a superiority statement. If it's a competition then I guess AB better get it's economy out of the chitter cause BC is going to contribute more to the economy this year and we have better mountains and lakes so na na na.
Sounds like an inferiority complex.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like an inferiority complex.
Sounds like a double standard. After all facts are facts right? Did you scoop some water out of Victoria harbour and end up with a mouth full of doodoo?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BC may have mountains,lakes,cool people,warm weather and good weed, but Alberta has this BABE! Can't wait to get back to AB!! :canada:

ndp-leader-rachel-notley-wins-alberta-election.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it my imagination but do women leaders suck? Wynn in Ontario, Notley in Alberta, Christy in BC, Redfraud and Danielle Smith. Pretty stellar lineup......

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not sexist by any means.
But I don't think women should be in politics. Or dip****s named Trudeau. Neither of them seem to be any good.

what they all have in common is...... All the women have one, and Justin IS one....

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Meh bc has this liberal doofus as well. Not sure if she's any better. View attachment 195102

Is it my imagination but do women leaders suck? Wynn in Ontario, Notley in Alberta, Christy in BC, Redfraud and Danielle Smith. Pretty stellar lineup......

Christy isn't so bad, don't let the Liberal name fool you they're pretty conservative on policy. Chit we've had way worse premiers than her if LNG is the worst thing she can screw up lol.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

lol....don't forget our lady Prime Minister....BC's Kim Campbell...she lasted 4 months

Margaret Thatcher was successful but many thought she was a man anyway...lol

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
AND THE BC PREMIER WHO SEEMS TO HAVE TAKEN LESSONS FROM REDFORD: B.C. premier's office defends Christy Clark's private flight expenses - British Columbia - CBC News

[h=1]B.C. premier's office defends Christy Clark's private flight expenses[/h][h=3]Freelance journalist Bob Mackin obtains documents showing more than $500,000 spent on private planes[/h]B.C. Premier Christy Clark's office is defending her travel expenses after documents obtained by freelance journalist Bob Mackin show she spent more than half a million dollars on private planes over the past five years.
Many of the flights were between Clark's riding in Kelowna, in the B.C. Interior, and her home in Vancouver.
WestJet and Air Canada frequently fly between those locations.
The premier's office told CBC News in a statement that commercial flights are booked when available, but added that "because of the demands on her time, we do charter flights when necessary as long as the per passenger cost is as close to commercial rates as possible."
B.C. Opposition house leader Mike Farnworth says that money is better spent elsewhere.
"That's just the wrong priorities. That sends the message of someone who's out of touch with the realities of everyday British Columbians," he said.
Farnworth says the Opposition plans to raise the issue in question period next week.
Political observers say while the news isn't good for the premier, it's also far from fatal.
"A little more transparency could be in order in Victoria. But the fact of the matter is this is a popular premier, an effective and competent premier," said UBC political science professor Max Cameron.
"Until there's a kind of credible alternative, what can do any real damage to her politically?"

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just another reason I have zero faith in politicians. They just don't get it. As a self employed business man who travels a fair bit I am always squeezing my travel agent for better rates as this is MY MONEY. Same goes for tax payers money….. its mine so make it stretch. I don't think they will ever learn to treat tax payers money like it was their own personal expenses.

AND THE BC PREMIER WHO SEEMS TO HAVE TAKEN LESSONS FROM REDFORD: B.C. premier's office defends Christy Clark's private flight expenses - British Columbia - CBC News

B.C. premier's office defends Christy Clark's private flight expenses

Freelance journalist Bob Mackin obtains documents showing more than $500,000 spent on private planes

B.C. Premier Christy Clark's office is defending her travel expenses after documents obtained by freelance journalist Bob Mackin show she spent more than half a million dollars on private planes over the past five years.
Many of the flights were between Clark's riding in Kelowna, in the B.C. Interior, and her home in Vancouver.
WestJet and Air Canada frequently fly between those locations.
The premier's office told CBC News in a statement that commercial flights are booked when available, but added that "because of the demands on her time, we do charter flights when necessary as long as the per passenger cost is as close to commercial rates as possible."
B.C. Opposition house leader Mike Farnworth says that money is better spent elsewhere.
"That's just the wrong priorities. That sends the message of someone who's out of touch with the realities of everyday British Columbians," he said.
Farnworth says the Opposition plans to raise the issue in question period next week.
Political observers say while the news isn't good for the premier, it's also far from fatal.
"A little more transparency could be in order in Victoria. But the fact of the matter is this is a popular premier, an effective and competent premier," said UBC political science professor Max Cameron.
"Until there's a kind of credible alternative, what can do any real damage to her politically?"

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ll just be glad to have less red plates this summer plugging up our busy city. Time for you guys to have a staycation.

Give ur head a shake! Albertans dump a boat load of cash into ur city and not just tourist.
So if I own property and pay taxes in BC but live and work in AB where do I fall in your crayon eating theory ??
U should go down to lake front Albertans probably own 1/2 of it or close. I know on Bluebird road at our place 5of the 8 lots we have meet are all from Alberta. Each of which probably pay close to $15000 to $20000 a year in taxes. I know of one guy from Grand Prairie he pays close to $45000...so unless your tax bill is even remotely close I think you should be rolling out the red carpet cause their tax dollars go a lot farther than yours!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's really a pretty simple concept. When you visit other places on vacation don't be a c#nt. Just because you are on vacation and dropping some cash it doesn't make you better than anyone else. Contrary to popular belief not everyone in BC is poor, envious of your stuff or dependant on your spending. Most people are great but there is an over represented group that think they are superior, act disrespectfully and sneer at others and the rules.

Was at the Sandman at Valemount having breakfast before going sledding. Family sitting next to us with youngish kids.
About 4 white oakley boys sit down close and every second word started with an f and they were loud.
Thought the poor family was going to have to move.
We clearly called them nothin but a bunch of Oilbertans and we made sure they heard us.

Did not fase this 20-25yr old crowd.
I am sad to say that there are more than a few of these rotten eggs that come from my home prvince.
Wknd after wknd its no wonder that Albertans are sometimes looked down upon.

In the last 16 years Alberta has put in over 200 Billion in the pot because we are a part of Canada, not a better part, just a part.
With the politically challenged leaders we have chosen at all levels for the sake of change the rest of Canada will have to look elsewhere for general assisstance through transfer payments for quite some time and just sevicing the debt interest that is getting created will be a big challenge for the next generation - across Canada - thanks Justin it will be your only legacy remebered, well other than opening the door to terrorists.

AB and BC at war.......only the two stupid leaders that are not smart enough to figure out what is best for both province's economies. Mostly the rest of us are OK.

Wow that was long, may have blurred the "on topic" line a few times

Last edited:
Top Bottom