Help! 2008 xp 800

Wisp1

Reaction score
Blew my crank up at the end of last year. Spent all summer rebuilding it and i have replaced everything! Took my sled out to sicamous a few weeks ago and sled ran great. First day was sauked in but was still able to ride to cabin and back to truck so about 60k. Second day was blue bird and awsome snow. Sled was running great until end of day. Was doing a little side hill and i blew the pto side spark plug. Stopped my sled and i could smell anti freeze, i wasnt happy. Pulled the plug out and yes it was antifreeze again i wasnt happpy but i still needed to get my sled back to the cabin. Sled would still run on one cylinder and my only options were to try amd drive it out or leave it over night and call a chopper next day. Long story short i got it out and on the way back to the cabin the problem cleared itself up and my sled was running percect again! Anybody have any incite as to what could be the problem? Orings on the head? Base gasket? Im flustered. I have rebuilt many sleds in my shop and have never has this happen before. Any incite would really help!!

Top Bottom