What kind of can should I get?

drfat4

Reaction score
So next winter I wanna get a can for my sled, it's a 2005 Ski-Doo GSX 600 HO SDI Limited, I want something not too loud, and not too much money.
What should I get??:confused:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MBRP. And I think they are built in your province if my memory serves me correct. :):beer:

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MBRP. And I think they are built in your province if my memory serves me correct. :):beer:

Agreed. MBRP is a really good choice. Buddy of mine has one on his 05 600 and it sounds really good.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah my buddy has one of those in his mxz and I was thinking probably that, I havn't heard it yet though because he put it on after the season ended.

MBRP sounds great,, pretty loud but not crazy

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really? Because he says it's barley louder than the old one, but who knows, he's a bit goony :p

Put on a MBRP and if its to quiet, run it hard and burn it out some.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I like my NPP on my Doo. Lower rumble, and then sparks up to a higher pitch when you get on it. I'd buy another one if I had to.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really? Because he says it's barley louder than the old one, but who knows, he's a bit goony :p

corect up to half almost 3/4 throttle its not too loud bit more than stock,, then at 3/4 throttle to W.O.T. is barks real nice,, but you flatlanders dont get to hold the throttle to the bar like us mountain guys,, well on the lake ya doo I guess,, good luck

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My mbrp is waaaaaay louder than stock, maybe its different on a cat but there is definitely no comparison

drfat4

Reaction score
corect up to half almost 3/4 throttle its not too loud bit more than stock,, then at 3/4 throttle to W.O.T. is barks real nice,, but you flatlanders dont get to hold the throttle to the bar like us mountain guys,, well on the lake ya doo I guess,, good luck

Haha yeah we hold the throttle to the bar, well I do, but he thinks 100k is badass speed XD

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My mbrp is waaaaaay louder than stock, maybe its different on a cat but there is definitely no comparison

Cats are just loud period. Gutless thunder. :d

Top Bottom