What did you order?

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
EXPEDITION 900 LE all this talk about groom trails got me thinking ? Might be nice Lol

xteam

Reaction score
Black 174, hope I don't regret it!! Was thinking I should have got a 163 but figured may as well go big or go home. and my decision was really swayed to a 174 by guys on these forums saying the 174 handles as good as a 163

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was smart for skidoo to offer the black version of the T3.
Hope they dont offer a banana suit and matching helmet to go with the yellow T3......

Just kidding

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was smart for skidoo to offer the black version of the T3.
Hope they dont offer a banana suit and matching helmet to go with the yellow T3......

Just kidding
I think so as well. The store I work at did around 120+ T3's on snow check and only 6 of them were yellow. I hope BRP takes note.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think so as well. The store I work at did around 120+ T3's on snow check and only 6 of them were yellow. I hope BRP takes note.

They will always have a huge attachment to yellow but they do really need to realize 2 color options ( one of which isn't even a color) is not acceptable for a premium custom order sled.

Basically every year for most people it comes down the fact that they really hate the one color option and the other one they just hate less. Why not have some options that people other than the black die hards will actually enjoy.

End rant LOL. Oh ya I got yellow. Love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will take one long legged redhead....36-24-36...that is all ;)

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I dont mind yellow, its just overkill, and wham in your face. like maxwell said offer other colors.
for a custom factory sled id would also like to see more color options, maybe like polaris is.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
They will always have a huge attachment to yellow but they do really need to realize 2 color options ( one of which isn't even a color) is not acceptable for a premium custom order sled.

Basically every year for most people it comes down the fact that they really hate the one color option and the other one they just hate less. Why not have some options that people other than the black die hards will actually enjoy.

End rant LOL. Oh ya I got yellow. Love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

You whine too much. SnoPro..... you need a customer next year? High milage,Constantly breaking down...................bad on gas.

freeride73

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You whine too much. SnoPro..... you need a customer next year? High milage,Constantly breaking down...................bad on gas.
The way you shoot your mouth off on this site,makes it hard to believe you sell any sleds!!! haha

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
The way you shoot your mouth off on this site,makes it hard to believe you sell any sleds!!! haha

You are absoutley right .....and.........Im sorry... That was very rude. Sno-Pro I apologize... And Maxwell... I value our relationship very much.... You mean everything to me.

Top Bottom