What did you order?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I think so as well. The store I work at did around 120+ T3's on snow check and only 6 of them were yellow. I hope BRP takes note.

Hahahahahaha...........I am one of 6. Black has become boring!

They will always have a huge attachment to yellow but they do really need to realize 2 color options ( one of which isn't even a color) is not acceptable for a premium custom order sled. Basically every year for most people it comes down the fact that they really hate the one color option and the other one they just hate less. Why not have some options that people other than the black die hards will actually enjoy.

End rant LOL. Oh ya I got yellow. Love it

I'm with you on this Maxwell! Color is in. Look at the videos and all the color in the jackets, pants, and helmets. Even the colorful "onesies" (I am not into those though)!

IMHO, black was in with Henry Ford but we have come a long way from those days..........:dance:

To next year BRP, please add some color and Estart to the Summit line!

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahahahahaha...........I am one of 6. Black has become boring!

I'm with you on this Maxwell! Color is in. Look at the videos and all the color in the jackets, pants, and helmets. Even the colorful "onesies" (I am not into those though)!

IMHO, black was in with Henry Ford but we have come a long way from those days..........:dance:

To next year BRP, please add some color and Estart to the Summit line!

I absolutely agree, plus you would be the man to know about what colors were in when Henry Ford was around... but i do have one question, did you tell him to paint the cars black or did he ask? :D :D :D

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
6 yellow out of 120 ??...yep color is in.

maybe they should of stuck with yellow only and offered a rebate on banana suits and wraps.

Last edited:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
And 110 of those guys are going to be putting Dragonballz wraps on them or whatever the hell. Color IS in.

Do you have connections for a sweet DragonBallZ wrap? Think I could do half Pokemon and half DragonBallZ? Get a custom snowflap that says 'Gotta catch em all'?

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh yea pokemon and dragonball Z wraps woo hoo cant wait for all that color ...lmao.

seriously tho ski doo should have offered more color options. even the dark orange with black.

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dumped my 2010 M8 aka the white canoe and I have a 163 T3 in black on order (thanks again Trent!). I'm kicking the idea of putting a custom Lime Nine wrap on it. Gotta call them up and see how much its going to run me:rolleyes:

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I dumped my 2010 M8 aka the white canoe and I have a 163 T3 in black on order (thanks again Trent!). I'm kicking the idea of putting a custom Lime Nine wrap on it. Gotta call them up and see how much its going to run me:rolleyes:

Thank you buddy! Looking forward to it. Keep me posted on the wrap... If you get ahold of one bring it to me ill get it put on for you when it shows up... NOT BY ME.. lol. Otherwise I can help you out if you want to design your own.

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you buddy! Looking forward to it. Keep me posted on the wrap... If you get ahold of one bring it to me ill get it put on for you when it shows up... NOT BY ME.. lol. Otherwise I can help you out if you want to design your own.

Thanks! I will keep you in the loop on the wrap. The idea I have for it isn't anything overly crazy or difficult to make (I hope!).

Sean, you don't know how hard it's going to be to avoid trees at all costs for the first few rides on this thing. I'm doomed haha

Top Bottom