What did you order?

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
'15 Black 163"X2.5" estart and pull start. Might cancel the estart... Haven't signed the deal yet...just over the phone...

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
174 Yellow T3. how come you didnt go with the 3"?

Don't feel I need it. Same as turbo. My 13 163 is awesome, so I figured why change and spend way more to go to the hills a handful of days per season. I also ride around home in the flatland so, ya 163-2.5 is more than enough for me!

RyanMuir

Reaction score
I'm going with the 163 3" in black. Although the yellow really has started to grow on me, just won't match my black everything else.

Reaction score
A #1 super size with a coke. Extra crispy fries. Ummmm scratch that. Give me a kids meal so I can get a toy. What's that? Color? Oh sure whatever. ... Doesn't matter, give me the yellow one.

Sent while wishing I was on my snowbike

I'll take what he is having. Add in the ****ty salad bar from Zalas for greens

• Love
Reactions: GDS

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I honestly didnt think they would sell ANY 163 x's.... for the 400 dollars...????? That track is like 1500... drivers.... drop and roll.... thats all big bucks to do that kind of stuff to a regualr sled... like 5-6 grand! And if your buying a 163 2.5" becuase you are riding around here........ You already ordered a twelve foot long sled for trail riding... But are now worried about a half inch? I duno... Just my two cents. The T3 is a WAY different sled... LOTS of upgrades and tweaks over the regular 163. I figured anyone buying a mountain sled that was going to ride around the trails would go 154?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I honestly didnt think they would sell ANY 163 x's.... for the 400 dollars...????? That track is like 1500... drivers.... drop and roll.... thats all big bucks to do that kind of stuff to a regualr sled... like 5-6 grand! And if your buying a 163 2.5" becuase you are riding around here........ You already ordered a twelve foot long sled for trail riding... But are now worried about a half inch? I duno... Just my two cents. The T3 is a WAY different sled... LOTS of upgrades and tweaks over the regular 163. I figured anyone buying a mountain sled that was going to ride around the trails would go 154?

That's why I stuck with the 153 when we bought ours, trails, and mountains, probably 60-40...... don't need the big track :)

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
That's why I stuck with the 153 when we bought ours, trails, and mountains, probably 60-40...... don't need the big track :)

Exactly... If you are going to order a mountain sled based on the fact you are going to use it at home... a 163 is too big already! If your going to say a 3" 163 is too much for the trails.......So is a 2.5. Not worth the sacrafice in my opinion!

Top Bottom