What did you order?

DaltonW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So do they fit? or are they making some specifically for the 174s?

exactly, I think that a 169.5 is the perfect length lol

But seriously, No I did not bend any rails on a 163, but I also didnt attempt as much as I plan to on the new sled so...

Might be hard to get back outta a whip in that 174. You will just need more time, which in turn means more speed, which means more height :d. you got this, Ill hold you beer and camera

LinkTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol. That's a good question. It's kinda gonna be like Xmas day when it comes. Left that one in the hands of t team. I do know it's 174. Oh and I'm gonna ride it like it's stolen!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might be hard to get back outta a whip in that 174. You will just need more time, which in turn means more speed, which means more height :d. you got this, Ill hold you beer and camera

maybe it wont be so bad, considering I'm used to turbo speed.... or maybe I'll just severely hurt myself haha, either way you'll actually get photos of the moment so its a win right?

DaltonW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hopefully i get it first try with that new camera or you may have to try again lol, pull that TSS kit off and put it on that 174 :d. Then we will get some money shots.

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
174" In Yellow from Trent over at Martin Motor Sports, probably the best guy to deal with over there.

I went 174 because chances are if you screw up that bad that you bend rails, you're going to bend them on a 163" too

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
174" In Yellow from Trent over at Martin Motor Sports, probably the best guy to deal with over there.

I went 174 because chances are if you screw up that bad that you bend rails, you're going to bend them on a 163" too

You wanted a 174?? $&@#!

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Hoping to order a 163 - T3 then add an electric start. Have to wait for my MRI in a week on the shoulder and the results before I can make the decision on putting down a deposit.

Also thanks to everyone for not posting there prices. Please keep that to yourselves as well. It can cause some issues with dealers and the manufactures as well.

K45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also thanks to everyone for not posting there prices. Please keep that to yourselves as well. It can cause some issues with dealers and the manufactures as well.[/QUOTE]

Did not seem to be an issue with prices until someone posted a way lower price than all the others......

Top Bottom