What did you order?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
You dont have to worry about the snow as far as cooling..... We dont even run snowflaps on our 163's...

Are you going T3 or X?

The "no snowflap thingy" is cool! but not cooling!

I used to cut the bottom 3" off and now I leave it on. I have found this spring with the snowflap "dished out" there isn't as much snow trapped and circulated under the cooler. Yesterday was a prime example and I was coming down and well into hot. Readjusted the flap for the full curl and the bars were only up to 4. The engineers have a reason for tail flaps..........just saying.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
The "no snowflap thingy" is cool! but not cooling!

I used to cut the bottom 3" off and now I leave it on. I have found this spring with the snowflap "dished out" there isn't as much snow trapped and circulated under the cooler. Yesterday was a prime example and I was coming down and well into hot. Readjusted the flap for the full curl and the bars were only up to 4. The engineers have a reason for tail flaps..........just saying.

Really... I though they put them on there for looks, Thank you for pointing that out. If I had to ride the trails you rode everyday I would want a snowflap! Where I usually ride the longest trail is going to be like 9K. Im not getting into another snowflap arguement lol.. my 14 has 1400k on it and it hasn't had one on yet since 0. It really depends where you ride I guess becuase I have never had a problem.. neither have any of the other sleds in the group without.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ice scrathers = ride in ontario for 4353425324 miles with 174x3" track and no snowflap. ice storms work that good. no scratchers means you absolutely need a snowflap

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Really... I though they put them on there for looks, Thank you for pointing that out. If I had to ride the trails you rode everyday I would want a snowflap! Where I usually ride the longest trail is going to be like 9K. Im not getting into another snowflap arguement lol.. my 14 has 1400k on it and it hasn't had one on yet since 0. It really depends where you ride I guess becuase I have never had a problem.. neither have any of the other sleds in the group without.

Ya' it is flogging an old horse...........I guess at 12 km my trail is a little longer than yours. Fernie is a little longer yet but that is okay because it is smooth and only about a 10-15 minute session to the top. Not a lot of time for heating....:d

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Ya' it is flogging an old horse...........I guess at 12 km my trail is a little longer than yours. Fernie is a little longer yet but that is okay because it is smooth and only about a 10-15 minute session to the top. Not a lot of time for heating....:d

15kms? thats not how long i remember the trail being from mountain mania lol

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
How much doo you remember from MMV?....if I remember right you were quite busy.....:d

I actually said, Elkford is 12 km to the top meadow and 12 to the first basin, 10-15 minutes to the top in Fernie.

Busy crashing and trying to get maxwells sled out with a half a handlebar lol

goldtip

Reaction score
Ordered a T3 163" in Black last evening, now I gotta sell the Rev!

TJ427

Reaction score
Initially 174 T3 yellow, switched to 163 T3... Still unsure which will be ideal for mostly tree riding, occasional climb, and hopefully every trip with deep soft snow.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Initially 174 T3 yellow, switched to 163 T3... Still unsure which will be ideal for mostly tree riding, occasional climb, and hopefully every trip with deep soft snow.

I can tell you from riding both last weekend there is very little difference in manoverability between the T3 163 and 174. Both are very nimbly.

Sent from my phone ---- is anyone there ?????

TKrebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also thinking of switching from the 174 to 163. Snowchecked at beggining of March on of the first couple days. Not sure if theyll let me or not.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can tell you from riding both last weekend there is very little difference in manoverability between the T3 163 and 174. Both are very nimbly.

Sent from my phone ---- is anyone there ?????

How do you know? It looks like you we're upside down all day in your photos LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol new word for next season, the doo is nimbly and the poo is flickable!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Also thinking of switching from the 174 to 163. Snowchecked at beggining of March on of the first couple days. Not sure if theyll let me or not.

Get a phone call in before the 22nd. Wont be an issue!

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I stopped in today to check out the new stuff. I guess I didn't know they wouldn't be on the floor. Where's the venue this weekend to have a look?

Sent while wishing I was on my snowbike

Top Bottom