What did you do for your ATV today?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
interesting, i have let it go several times already, a few days later he just starts nattering again on a different thread. now he has stooped to a new low.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol , Larry you have been told many times to let it go ...
Who does start this ?
Many members have asked for you to move on ..
But you keep it up ....
Then cry like a baby .

You must love the attention .
You should of been banned a long time ago ....

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My gawd what the fawk are you phags talking about in hear?

Get over it or meet at the monkey bars at recess and fist fight it out like big boyz and be over it

Seemed like a big deal to you when you were his target , if I remember correctly? With the cabin and Jeff and the whole deal you seemed a little frustrated , is that not correct ?

Like I said ,for a guy who posts this much and does absolutely 0 for the site ...
Difference is I refuse to put up with his BS !

In regards to the sled guys comments ... seriously ? After all the BS on the 850 threads ..
lmao.... If that isn't the pot calling the kettle , some serious hypothetical suggestions there.
Clean up your own back yard before you guys start on the rest of the block .

I don't stick my nose in that buchit though , because I don't know or care about the full story .
hint hint......

Last edited:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't be a cheap bugger , throw a few $$ in to the jamboree?
For a guy with as many posts as you have , do ya think it would break ya ?

At the very least stop bashing the venders & supporters of the event !

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seemed like a big deal to you when you were his target , if I remember correctly? With the cabin and Jeff and the whole deal you seemed a little frustrated , is that not correct ?

Like I said ,for a guy who posts this much and does absolutely 0 for the site ...
Difference is I refuse to put up with his BS !

In regards to the sled guys comments ... seriously ? After all the BS on the 850 threads ..
lmao.... If that isn't the pot calling the kettle , some serious hypothetical suggestions there.
Clean up your own back yard before you guys start on the rest of the block .

I don't stick my nose in that buchit though , because I don't know or care about the full story .
hint hint......

I don't have an 850. Never got into that sh!t show once. I bash ALL the brands in my lame sledhead thread, even mine. Its funny, not intended to hurt anybody. Ya I was frustrated about that old shyte and Larry going all bipolar on me and I siad my piece. Then I just let it go because it was a waste of time and looked poorly upon the site. Life is good now.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So does it not seem a bit strange that he moves from member to member (you know a lot of them ) and we just have to put up with this BS ?
Over & over again ....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So does it not seem a bit strange that he moves from member to member (you know a lot of them ) and we just have to put up with this BS ?
Over & over again ....

I remember u n senio and another started it, now yer soundin a lot like wayne gretzki, Let it go!

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jamboree starts tomorrow.

No time for this BS.

Better things to do and go riding

Top Bottom