What did Santa bring you??

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2012 summit x 154, play station 3 with cabellas big game hunter and cod3, undies, socks, wallet, and best of all u am home this year so Xmas with my wife and oldest

Doo800ho

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
couple new super clamps and some other stuff. oh ya and a new washer and dryer because the other set crapped out a week before x-mas :-( other than that it was great. merry christmas u all and safe new years.

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
350.00 gift card to wholesale sports, 100.00 gift card to cabellas, bose quiet comfort head phones, water proof case for my drift camera for when i go to cuba in february, klim underwear.

hurtinalbertin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
offical wrapped presents, a message on the 28th, a water, dust, drop and cold proff camera, a cool bottle holder that looks like hes drinking it. unwrap and before a M1100t 50th, 2012 F350 diesel, but best of all a healthy family.

knee deep in it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i got to spend a day with the family, that is worth more than anything to me.

I also got some aftershave ( Paco Rabon?? Millions). I am laying in bed last night and I can smell Tim Hortons unbrewed coffee. It is like someone opened a can and put it under the bed. Turns out, that is what the aftershave smells like after a few hours.

I probably won't be attracting any young ladies but I am happily married so I would rather smell like Tim Hortons

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A hangover....

Hahaha!! That's the same thing I got...I got a soda maker, so we had to try about 20 different times to get it right. I don't like pop without rum, so by the time we got the mixture figured out, we were cracking a second bottle of Captain Morgan. My folks also brought out 50lbs of fresh Halibut and jumbo prawns from their fishing lodge in Bamfield....ho ho holy sh!t, my belly's gonna hurt tonight.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got a new set of sticks. Taylormade Burner 2.0 irons with 2 rescues. Ron Mcleans new book and a juicer to make Brazilian Caprihina's. Best drink on the planet. Lol.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hot Tub, wife and I went halfers on it!!! Then she spoiled me:
IMG_0972.jpg

Now if she could just make it snow :D

Top Bottom