What did Santa bring you??

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cash is king. Got money to put towards whatever I want.

sent from a phone

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cruising snow and mud on my wife's iPad ..... Little does she know that it is really for me hahaha

Snow Bunny

Reaction score
Sounds like you were on Santas extra nice list this year!

Yes my loved ones spoil me, especially my fiance and Uncle. Not about the gifts though, just glad to spend time with family and friends. And for some reason, at my age (27) Christmas isn't the same anymore, almost need some little kidlets around to make it much more entertaining.

talkinghamster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
avy airbag backpack. beacon, probe, shovel, fuel caddy, shovel bag, trip to mexico and cash, oh yea and a rumored 2013 snowcheck....

Last edited:

lane3030

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I got some stuff for work some stuff for the new appartment and a klim tekvest :)

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Goggle warmer bag but best of all watching my 2yr old daughter light up with every gift she opened and now she is randomly moving around the living room playing with each toy equally. It's a great Christmas!!

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shirts hoodies jeans bauer vapor skates gloves stick home made Canucks blanket shoes

e2b2942c.jpg

Last edited:

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like everyone's having a good day! No gifts can equal the moments spent with friends and family. All I'm looking forward to now is getting home from work and laying the smack down on that poor turkey.... Hahaha

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was spoiled !!!!!! New HD Helmet Cam...........which looks like it's going to take me months to figure out lol......couldn't even open where battery goes LOL !!! New Anti Fog Goggles, perfume, Calgary Flames Blankey, a couple Flames shirts, new canister set.....................................best gift of all is spending the holidays with close friends and family !!!! Looking forward to the house filled today and King Crab Legs and fondue !!!!! Merry Christmas Everyone !!!!!

Catchme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Margaritaville super blender. It's the gift that keeps giving year round. :p

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The costco 2 shovel pack and a 16g USB loaded with 800 of my favorite tunes for my new 2011 Duramax.The Duramax was a gift to my self
IMG_4999.jpg IMG_4997.jpg IMG_4996.jpg

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Working again - so time and a half wages lol. No turkey for me this year, but I'll manage. As far as goodies go, got a new set of handwarmer elements and armour recoil rope for the M1K - hope the hills get some snow so I can ride when I get out of here.

tavis43

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i got a broken excavator to work on, 400k from home. lame

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Xmas is for the kids.....Jr Overkill131313 loves his new bike/snowboard......yes it is a bike with a snow board instead of wheels......he just went down a 200 foot cliff at the gravel pit.....its going to be no time before he is going the other way up the chutes with his sled! he got an official hockey jersey from the jets.....yes he loves the jets!

I got head to toe Motor Fist out fit.......I even got two right boots in my box and no left ones......so if you got two left ones, I have your right one..lol........back to store on Tuesday....lol I love they way this out fit feels on, even the gloves are a great fit over the jacket......I'm just sick of being wet at the end of the day! oh and I got a hard drive to plug into my new router so I can make a media center for my laptop and 3D TV...

oh and the best part of it all is the new cameras I have in my yard......they phone me when someone is in the yard.....so sled is now protected.....any movement and I get a call on my BlackBerry!

old friends stopping in is always a great way to spend the holidays!

catgod

Reaction score
not hard to tell i just woke up, never seen this thread before i made the one above it :rolleyes:
parents got me some "thermal underwear" baselayer clothing, a klim jacket, altimate boots, hjc gloves, spy goggles, a balaclava, a muff pot, subway cards $$, an ipod, some movies , mw3, and of course what would christmas be without some socks and pajamas,
my sister put a stop to my gift openeing when i opened schooled 3 ! watched it twice by 8 o clock :D

Top Bottom