509 movie premier what did u Think?

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But when the kids aren't around.......

View attachment 160874

Bahahahaha! You facebook photo Theif :). Technically, two of my kids were there!! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382488135.433606.jpg

Im still waitin for the photo of Maxwell and I getting along to surface: now THAT is a premiere ;)

dvst8r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fourcast 3 and 509 were about what I expected, unlike the OP I really liked having it in Ft Edmonton had some nostalgia for me. I'm just really upset with myself for being apathetic and missing the after party downtown, I'm sure that was a blast.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
While I do appreciate all the effort that goes into making these films here are my thoughts. If I wanted to see people complaining about foggy days I'd listen to myself. If I want to see ferries, people eating and coast line I'll watch national geographic. I see a welding shop 2-3 days a week. Keep in mind I've watched the 509 film 3-4 times already

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 127

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow, and then peeps will post a thread wondering why these companies are coming less and less to the shows each year......

One person making accusations about where money is going and lack of prizes, others tossing in cheap shots.

Any other industry, people would be happy our sport is getting the kind of exposure that these filmakers like Tom D and guys like Jorli R give us, but not us sledders....

no wonder I'm becoming more and more of a recluse on the hill.
Yes he was complaining but just cause basically no food if u call hotdogs food and no booze while u watch the movie. As for the movie like one guy said if I want a sled movie show the sledding and all they seem to show is how they jump who cares nothing I'll try unless someone pays for my sled. Would like to see a lot more technical riding in the trees or similar areas something we are all doing but most guys are not doing the type of jumps their showing.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes he was complaining but just cause basically no food if u call hotdogs food and no booze while u watch the movie. As for the movie like one guy said if I want a sled movie show the sledding and all they seem to show is how they jump who cares nothing I'll try unless someone pays for my sled. Would like to see a lot more technical riding in the trees or similar areas something we are all doing but most guys are not doing the type of jumps their showing.
Do you watch pro sports? Do you play the same way or at even remotely the same calibre they do?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Plenty of video's show casing that kind of stuff,,, Hell go get a gopro,, watch yourself ride meadows N chit. Cause personally I like seeing Dan Treadway ext going huge.......

Last edited:

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you watch pro sports? Do you play the same way or at even remotely the same calibre they do?
Know I don't watch a lot of pro sports but it would be nice to see a equal amount of tree riding to jumping because one jump is just like another jump. But it would be nice to see a variety of different riding in different areas instead of just jumping and it seems like most of the videos out their are jumping videos. Yes I've seen my share of pro games but a good movie is better and I have played different sports that I have met and played against pro players and I got my ass kicked but it was some of the best times I've had because even though I got my ass kicked I had the pleasure of playing against a athlete of that calliper. I found I learnt more from that ass kicking because I learnt to play at that level I had to bring my A game and even then it wasn't enough but I found it made me a better player so with a lot of these riders it would be more fun to go riding with these guys.

Top Bottom