What did Santa bring you??

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, never woulda thought I'd be stuck at work on Christmas day, but had the chance to open up some gifts last night. Got myself a new klim sled suit, couple new pairs of 509 goggles and that 509 goggle fan.. Santas elves apparently couldn't build me a turbo in time for Christmas morning ;) Hope you all had a wonderful day!! Merry Christmas fellow sledders!

Snow Bunny

Reaction score
I am working christmas day too, the hospital doesn't stop on christmas. Oh well, I get paid loads of money though and I opened some presents lastnight as well as when I get home tonight....oh and best part, supper will be made by my hubby when I get home. Anyways, I got $675.00 in money, HD helmet cam, dinner plate set (for tonights get together at my house), guess perfume, a couple christmas ornaments (one of which is optimus prime from transformers), socks, earings (silpada jewelry), aritzia gift certificate and thats it until tonight.

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ogio 9800 gear bag, Liquid Image 1080P goggles, Hot Pot, iPad, and other assorted goodies. My beautiful wife really spoils me. Got to enjoy this morning with wifey, kids, and grandkids before heading to work - PRICELESS !!

Pawel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Santa was quite good to me this year....kinda weird cuz I dont think I was a good boy at all but this is what i got...Shovel with saw, handel bar bag, goggle bag for under the hood, HMK jacket, RC indoor helicopter, SLDNX 14 and some clothes...thanks Santa :D

dbar7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ogio 9800 limited edition gear bag... and some sick 2 way motorola radios good for 56 kms

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Santa brought our gifts yesterday. Everyting I wanted for quadding and camping.
I am working today also.

Everyone have a great day.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am working christmas day too, the hospital doesn't stop on christmas. Oh well, I get paid loads of money though and I opened some presents lastnight as well as when I get home tonight....oh and best part, supper will be made by my hubby when I get home. Anyways, I got $675.00 in money, HD helmet cam, dinner plate set (for tonights get together at my house), guess perfume, a couple christmas ornaments (one of which is optimus prime from transformers), socks, earings (silpada jewelry), aritzia gift certificate and thats it until tonight.
Sounds like you were on Santas extra nice list this year!

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's with these Ogio gear bags?? Seems like they're pretty popular. I should look into that... Santa might have to turn around and come back! Haha

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got myself Klim jacket, Klim bibs, Klim boots, Klim inferno jacket. Girlfriend got me Klim gloves and 509 sinisters with fan and the entire collection of the walking dead graphic novels! What can I say, the girl knows me well.

Brappp306

Reaction score
Got a bunch more mechanics tools, can never have enough tools for working on the toys! Two pairs of gloves, Slednecks Jacket, Ogio Backpack, wax and Metal/Aluninum polish, and some other non-sled related stuff ha. Now I just have to figure out what I wanna spoil my sled with for christmass??? MBRP can? C&A Skis? Powder Coat the A-arms and skids? Hate making decisions... Anyways hope ya all had a good Christmass!

Top Bottom