What clicker is everyone riding on

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Obviously something is wrong with the clutching if u have to run clicker 1 or 2 at elevation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not necessarily, im curious how many are getting there rpm on clicker 1 running a aftermarket can.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you running a stock can as well??

MBRP Trail can one weekend and the THING the first weekend.
No difference. Bouncing between 7900 8000 right where it should be. This is under load in waist deep. I think 2g in primary would drop 1 click. Otherwise it will overrev with lower snow less load.
On the way up Renshaw a wee bit over half throttle was 8000.

Last edited:

Utter_Kaos

Reaction score
Ran clicker one. Renshaw. Last weekend Tried three then two. 1 seem okay but it's so hard to tell in the deep snow what the Revs are

Manitouu

Reaction score
I leave in Quebec at sea level , own a 165 with 3 inchs, I tough I had the LAC in it but I just found I didnt....

Found why I'm over revving....

Last edited:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So the guys running on low clickers at altitude, start by adding 5g to each flyweight and clutch the sled to run on clicker 3. This should also reduce clutch temps.

Utter_Kaos

Reaction score
Waiting for a kit for mad motorsports probably be gearing and clutching. Just like I did on my Xm

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I leave in Quebec at sea level , own a 165 with 3 inchs, I tough I had the LAC in it but I just found I didnt....

Found why I'm over revving....

So you had a low low altitude kit???? Lol jk. What ramp are supposed to be in the lac kit?

Adam 442

Reaction score
I have a 154 3 inch with high alt kit at 2000 feet until I get to the mtns. Anyone know where to get the Goodwin performance Pin weight kits in Canada? 40usd shipping a 70usd part is painful. Not even half Throttle bounces past 8000 on clicker 1.

Utter_Kaos

Reaction score
I feel your pain lol. Haven't found. Nothing in Edmonton yet

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF The higher the altitude the deeper and heavier the snow the higher the clicker. There is a marked difference from 3 to 4. Four pulling in the chew at higher altitude has a marked improvement in performance.Hopefully we have nice spring conditions with lots of new snow then 5 it is. its not rocket science set up on a long steep pull and set to 7900 RPM +-100 RPM if you hit the rev limiter drop her down one. If your deal is saving gas on the trail clicker 1 is great.

Last edited:

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF The higher the altitude the deeper and heavier the snow the higher the clicker. There is a marked difference from 3 to 4. Four pulling in the chew at higher altitude has a marked improvement I power. Hopefully we have nice spring conditions with lots of new snow then 5 it is. its not rocket science set up on a long steep pull and set to 7900 RPM +-100RPM if you hit the rev limiter drop her down one. If you deal is saving gas on the trail clicker 1 is great.

TRA ? Yes .

pete gads

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
400km same belt, looks new, Gpp can from specialty, and on clicker 1 the whole time. On hard pack will over rev but in deep climbing 8000 . Sled runs great.

Top Bottom