weight of truck

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
these are auto levelling headlights on an import Chrysler. unless your headlights do this upon startup, they are not self levelling.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol...I wish that was mine. it's a euro model of the chrysler 300 c, looks the same as the north american dodge magnum.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
RULZ ARE:
  1. Don't take a half ton with 2 sleds on the deck in to B.C.
  2. If you have a 3/4 ton, put airbags on it, and they will leave you alone.
  3. don't wear white oakleys, have your offroad lights uncovered, jack up your 'coal roller' and have headlights pointing to the sky.
  4. Make sure your ch!t is tied down
  5. Be nice and courteous to the police
If you look like you need a ticket, they will issue a ticket.
In the last 13 years I have gone to the mountains, I got pulled over once because I had a burn't out trailer light.
Act and look like a douche nozzle... be treated like one//

mxz800x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so,what you peeps are saying, is that my 3500 drw dodge cummins 4x4 long box with a marathon truck boss deck loaded with 2 mountain sleds( summit 154s) and all our gear, that I am legal in BC. according to DOT ?

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
RULZ ARE:
  3. don't wear white oakleys, have your offroad lights uncovered, jack up your 'coal roller' and have headlights pointing to the sky.
If you look like you need a ticket, they will issue a ticket.In the last 13 years I have gone to the mountains, I got pulled over once because I had a burn't out trailer light.Act and look like a douche nozzle... be treated like one//
so your saying if your 3/4 ton is overloaded according to b.c just put airbags on and screw it? I mean a few hundred pounds is one thing but you could easily be 1000lbs plus over. Saying its cool to overload a 3/4 ton but not a 1/2 ton weird.

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so your saying if your 3/4 ton is overloaded according to b.c just put airbags on and screw it? I mean a few hundred pounds is one thing but you could easily be 1000lbs plus over. Saying its cool to overload a 3/4 ton but not a 1/2 ton weird.

Ya, that's EXACTLY what he said, you friggen muppet....

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you must be skooled, so be it/

Can you count to eight Cyle?

If you can, then you know the difference between a 1/2 ton and a 3/4 or 1 ton.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's your only solution! Sell your deck\sleds\truck and don't bother risking going into BC again!

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
RULZ ARE:
If you look like you need a ticket, they will issue a ticket.
In the last 13 years I have gone to the mountains, I got pulled over once because I had a burn't out trailer light.
Act and look like a douche nozzle... be treated like one//

you just summed up 100 000 posts on snow and mud

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
new question if i get a ranger and stretch it to an 8ft bed and add air bags and helium fill the tires would i be good to go if it didn't sag in the back end?

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
new question if i get a ranger and stretch it to an 8ft bed and add air bags and helium fill the tires would i be good to go if it didn't sag in the back end?

Not legal, you need hydrogen in the tires.

Duh!

:D

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Ran my 2011 megacab 3500 4x4 diesel with 28 foot enclosed and 4 sleds and lotsa gear over the scales, and the numbers were close to max by couple hundred kg.......... Actual numbers are in the truck, so i'll have to post them next week when i get the truck back from palm springs

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

people are now going to install pressurized tanks of helium to get their weights down

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ran my 2011 megacab 3500 4x4 diesel with 28 foot enclosed and 4 sleds and lotsa gear over the scales, and the numbers were close to max by couple hundred kg.......... Actual numbers are in the truck, so i'll have to post them next week when i get the truck back from palm springs
yep i bet it would be, i was looking at going to a 3/4 or 1 ton with a deck but decided easier just to get the trailer in the end. as even with the 1 ton your close with 2 big sleds on the deck.

Top Bottom