Weed for sale. $2,000 lb.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used to know a guy in high school who would spray his weed with a water/ juicy fruit gum mixture. He would put a few sticks of juicy fruit gum in a spray bottle with some water and let them soak. Then he would spray the grass with it lightly to make it weigh more but it would also make it smell better lol, he was quite the squid.

Chitty tean dealers will spray their weed to make it weigh more, so why is so hard to believe that someone would use a cheap amphetamine (couple bucks worth per ounce) to make their weed appear better than the next guy's? ...and it's not necessarily the dealer but their supplier.

Elevated heart rate, insomnia, and mood swings are not usually symptoms of bunk weed.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
PCP definitely isnt something to screw with lol, its dangerous stuff

I had some laced weed one time too in high school.
Think it was laced with pcp. Lost my vision for 20min or so , thought I was going to die.

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Speaking of PCP has anyone heard of Milkshake Harry from Revelstoke circa mid 1980's? Apparently he was a bright kid who went to UBC taking chemistry and unfortunately tried making his own PCP. It screwed him up permanently, he used to walk around Revy downtown wearing a garbage bag and hardhat to protect him from cosmic rays. He could only walk straight ahead or make exact 90 degree turns and had great difficulty communicating with the general public.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had some laced weed one time too in high school.
Think it was laced with pcp. Lost my vision for 20min or so , thought I was going to die.

Me to at the System of the down concert! There was joints being passed everywhere. Grabbed one took a hit and the world started spinning and I fell over lol. I kinda liked it lol.

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OMG yes - he was really creepy. His outfit was a copied for many Halloween’s He would drive around in his car leering at people with a milkshake in his grasp at all times.��

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OMG yes - he was really creepy. His outfit was a copied for many Halloween’s He would drive around in his car leering at people with a milkshake in his grasp at all times.��

Ha too funny! Didn't think anyone would remember him, going back a few years for sure. Didn't realize he drove I just remember him walking around town.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Think most of these guys are older and haven't grow up around as many drug addicts.

Does weed get laced? Sure it's possible, but not very common from what I've seen. Most weed salesmen are pretty average and decent guys or gals making a lil money on the side selling grass to thier friends...

yup, i can't see many of the lads on here doing a lot of anything other than alcohol or weed, and i'm sure they don't deal with the street level junk if they can help it. I have seen my fair share of LSD, 6 inch brown lines and ****t mixed with javex, cleaning products and mom and pop drugs. and more than one father swear if he ever found out who spiked his sons drink that he would kill them with his bare hands. Now i will also say that was likely before your time:dunno:. After a bud of mine passed that was it for me, not since, lots of beer etc, so yes, out of touch with today's drug culture yes. I have no problem with pot smokers, it is the other drugs that i don"t want to be anywhere around.

Last edited:

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Speaking of PCP has anyone heard of Milkshake Harry from Revelstoke circa mid 1980's? Apparently he was a bright kid who went to UBC taking chemistry and unfortunately tried making his own PCP. It screwed him up permanently, he used to walk around Revy downtown wearing a garbage bag and hardhat to protect him from cosmic rays. He could only walk straight ahead or make exact 90 degree turns and had great difficulty communicating with the general public.

Man I wish I coulda seen that guy, never even heard about him until now

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What ever happened to one armed Bob that used to drive cab in Revy? Now there was a weed smokin piece of work. HaHa! Whenever he dropped us off at the Regent or the hotel we all got out and kissed the ground. Lots of hooking the goof elbow in the steering wheel while he was looking down or in the glove box for something at Mach 5.

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe he moved to Alberta. He also bucked firewood with one arm using a sling to the saw. Yikes. Kudos to him though for keeping himself employed one way or another.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe he moved to Alberta. He also bucked firewood with one arm using a sling to the saw. Yikes. Kudos to him though for keeping himself employed one way or another.
Maybe that's how he lost his first arm? Lol

luvz da mud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talking to RCMP at work today people seem happy to pay more for safe product.

What does dangerous weed look like? What does safe weed look like?

In the last 20 yrs I've heard of one case where weed was spiked with fentanyl but I'm sure there's a few more cases.

The stuff you get from a friends friend is no more dangerous or safe then the stuff the government sells, just a lot cheaper and no taxes.

We're talkin weed here, not meth or coke that is routinely cut with buffering agents.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

In the last 20 yrs I've heard of one case where weed was spiked with fentanyl but I'm sure there's a few more cases.

The stuff you get from a friends friend is no more dangerous or safe then the stuff the government sells, just a lot cheaper and no taxes.

We're talkin weed here, not meth or coke that is routinely cut with buffering agents.

Ask the RCMP

That part not my job

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

says right on the baggy "DANGEROUS" ha.

Top Bottom