Weed for sale. $2,000 lb.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why do they always pick on minors, is it just because they work in mines? the poor guys can't get a break, or a drink from what i see on the tavern doors, "no minors allowed" total discrimination!!!!!ha

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since when is bitcoin illegal :confused:

Just not recognized as "legal tender" in Canada. If credit cards, cheques and other payments did not actually give a tracking record to the government, they would make those illegal too. BUT they have realized it is much easier to leave that paper trail for taxation. I wouldn't be surprised if cash becomes illegal some day now which is completely opposite to how thing started in the first place. (well before paying with gold and other trinkets that is)

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok so I’ll be the first to admit it, I am far from an aficionado on the pricing how does the grey/blank market pricing compare to Justin’s retail stores? I’m not sure why you would purchase from a retailer?
A few of my buddies that smoke prefer to buy from a retailer for the convenience. You know it will be a high quality product, you can go in whenever you want, and you aren't dealing with a sketchy 'weed guy'

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just not recognized as "legal tender" in Canada. If credit cards, cheques and other payments did not actually give a tracking record to the government, they would make those illegal too. BUT they have realized it is much easier to leave that paper trail for taxation. I wouldn't be surprised if cash becomes illegal some day now which is completely opposite to how thing started in the first place. (well before paying with gold and other trinkets that is)

Bitcoin leaves a trail. Anyone can see where every bitcoin has ever been spent, transactions can't be erased from the block chain. That is how it works.

But yeah the government wants to control everything.
That's what I like about bitcoin, they don't control it.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
may need to change the moniker, from snow n mud to puff puff pass

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bitcoin leaves a trail. Anyone can see where every bitcoin has ever been spent, transactions can't be erased from the block chain. That is how it works.

But yeah the government wants to control everything.
That's what I like about bitcoin, they don't control it.

You buying a new sled with bitcoin? And if you do, do you have to pay taxes?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You buying a new sled with bitcoin? And if you do, do you have to pay taxes?

Turple bro doesn't take bitcoin.
If they did I'm sure they would still charge for the taxes.

Last edited:

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Read an interview from a Nelson BC Black Market seller who thinks he will be out of business in 18 months unless he drops prices big time to take away from Governments.
Free market may survive due to excessive taxes added to product.

The guys around here don't seem too worried now that the stores are actually open. Even the less potent legal varieties are still almost double the black market price. I can't even imagine what the more potent stuff costs. And wow, the packaging is a huge waste - they will only package it by the gram and each gram comes in a crazy plastic box. I think the package is worth more than the weed.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you serious? you actually believe that crap? Here lets lace our $5 a gram drug with an $80 per gram drug and sell it for $5 a gram...........that's a business model to follow if you are retarded. Not only is that a massive waste of profits but its not even in the realm of possibilities. All those rumors come from a person testing positive for said drugs or a person OD'ing on those drugs and not wanting to buck up to the truth that they are in fact a junkie. They cop out and lie saying I have no idea how those drugs got in my system or how I overdosed, I only smoke weed LMFAO. It takes a very dumb naive person that has no clue about that world to believe them and run with the rumors and they tell all their like friends and so on.

Unfortunately in Calgary there is alot of weed laced with meth and fentanyl. Problem is it is the young kids getting it. Hopefully the clean legal stuff will trickle down.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont think Ive ever bought from a "sketchy" weed guy lol, maybe if your buying hard drugs you could classify the dealer as sketchy

A few of my buddies that smoke prefer to buy from a retailer for the convenience. You know it will be a high quality product, you can go in whenever you want, and you aren't dealing with a sketchy 'weed guy'

crashidy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you serious? you actually believe that crap? Here lets lace our $5 a gram drug with an $80 per gram drug and sell it for $5 a gram...........that's a business model to follow if you are retarded. Not only is that a massive waste of profits but its not even in the realm of possibilities. All those rumors come from a person testing positive for said drugs or a person OD'ing on those drugs and not wanting to buck up to the truth that they are in fact a junkie. They cop out and lie saying I have no idea how those drugs got in my system or how I overdosed, I only smoke weed LMFAO. It takes a very dumb naive person that has no clue about that world to believe them and run with the rumors and they tell all their like friends and so on.
It's not to get kids hooked on weed. It's to get them hooked on meth . I happen to work with this population and i am not "naive" to the situation. Most kids aren't like "sweet meth, let's do it". A good number are exposed to it via weed. See it first hand.

Top Bottom