Weed for sale. $2,000 lb.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your going to calls where weed is mixed with fentanyl then they did that themselves and are trying to pass blame to a dealer or someone other than themsleves, take off the hater fog glasses you will see clearer

don't see where he mention were it was mixed or by whom, just that it was mixed in. ether way he has seen the results. not good !

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you serious? you actually believe that crap? Here lets lace our $5 a gram drug with an $80 per gram drug and sell it for $5 a gram...........that's a business model to follow if you are retarded. Not only is that a massive waste of profits but its not even in the realm of possibilities. All those rumors come from a person testing positive for said drugs or a person OD'ing on those drugs and not wanting to buck up to the truth that they are in fact a junkie. They cop out and lie saying I have no idea how those drugs got in my system or how I overdosed, I only smoke weed LMFAO. It takes a very dumb naive person that has no clue about that world to believe them and run with the rumors and they tell all their like friends and so on.

It happens. I think they usually go for cheap drugs that they can spread a long way. A few dollars of something fairly cheep and potent can lace a lot of weed and give it that "je ne sais quois" that will keep them coming back for more.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow you will believe anything........the only way you would see it first hand is if your the one doing the selling or you bought weed laced with fentanyl or meth personally?????? Im guessing this a story told by some junked out kid you are trying to help, and im guessing the latter. Some people will believe anything. The thing with junkies is they are compulsive liars and they are good at it, they always have an excuse as to how they got hooked, how they tried it for the first time or how they came across it for the first time, its never 100% their fault, always partly someone else' fault or entirely. Ive been buying weed for the better part of the last 20 years and grew up with a lot of guys who were into the hard drugs and into the business of selling hard drugs and this is not how business is done sorry to say, you were scammed and duped. Obviously what you are saying is a second hand knowledge as no kid is like "oh sweet meth, lets do it" LMAO their is a lot of decision making that goes on. I have been there as a kid, that first time hard drugs were seen or introduced. Its more like " oh meth Ive heard of that before, whats it like..? I dont know man my parents would flip out if I tried that......... ah maybe........" its not as cut and dry as you seem to think. Ive never done meth before but in my home town it was a big thing at one point, lots of my friends did it recreationally in high school and some lost everything because of it and it wasn't an over night hooked after the first time thing, some it took years of doing it very sporadically sometimes not for years at a time kind of thing to finally get to the point where it became an addiction, it wasn't because some weed dealer laced their product with it, and it wasn't and still isnt that openly put out there. Meth people are a very sketchy private bunch, they aren't selling both products out of the same house openly to two different demographics. They may sell both products but they are selling to people who buy both, meth people don't like "straight arrow" types around them, they are constantly thinking people are out to get them so they surround themselves with like minds

It's not to get kids hooked on weed. It's to get them hooked on meth . I happen to work with this population and i am not "naive" to the situation. Most kids aren't like "sweet meth, let's do it". A good number are exposed to it via weed. See it first hand.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Obviously it wouldnt be good, but junkies do it all. Someone said weed is laced with meth and fentanyl now and arff commented saying he has gone to calls on that, it wasnt laced, they mixed the two together......... huge difference between the two

don't see where he mention were it was mixed or by whom, just that it was mixed in. ether way he has seen the results. not good !

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First of all they dont mix well as meth turns to a liquid when smoked or heated up, not something you smoke in a regular old weed pipe or in a joint that's for sure, and secondly anybody who just smokes weed and gets laced stuff would notice the first puff they had, the taste would be very chemically and bitter and would ruin the weed, they definitely would not go back for more. You know most of the time I read these forums and think a lot of you guys are quite smart and knowledgeable and then I see you r comments on topics like this and second guess myself LOL

It happens. I think they usually go for cheap drugs that they can spread a long way. A few dollars of something fairly cheep and potent can lace a lot of weed and give it that "je ne sais quois" that will keep them coming back for more.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First of all they dont mix well as meth turns to a liquid when smoked or heated up, not something you smoke in a regular old weed pipe or in a joint that's for sure, and secondly anybody who just smokes weed and gets laced stuff would notice the first puff they had, the taste would be very chemically and bitter and would ruin the weed, they definitely would not go back for more. You know most of the time I read these forums and think a lot of you guys are quite smart and knowledgeable and then I see you r comments on topics like this and second guess myself LOL

Think most of these guys are older and haven't grow up around as many drug addicts.

Does weed get laced? Sure it's possible, but not very common from what I've seen. Most weed salesmen are pretty average and decent guys or gals making a lil money on the side selling grass to thier friends...

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I'll admit I don't know much about hard drugs but have smoked weed for years. ...never helped me much with pain but best sleep aid out there IMO. I can say for certain I've gotten laced weed on more than one occasion - it was subtle but I could tell it was there even though I have no idea what it was. That said, we're not talking lacing on the level that was originally suggested, but it still sucks.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry im not a criminal, I have a conscience and I live in the real world, not a fairy tale. Its just one of my pet peeves when people talk about a subject they have no clue about. All knowledge they have is second hand and comes from very unreliable sources with alterior motives behind the information relayed. Hard drugs sell themselves, you dont have to get all creative to sell them and sure as $hit thats not how they get kids hooked on drugs

Sorry i forgot all dealers live by the same code. Touchy subject. Some one get pissed once blaming laced weed on you?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll admit I don't know much about hard drugs but have smoked weed for years. ...never helped me much with pain but best sleep aid out there IMO. I can say for certain I've gotten laced weed on more than one occasion - it was subtle but I could tell it was there even though I have no idea what it was. That said, we're not talking lacing on the level that was originally suggested, but it still sucks.

Probably too much fertilizer or pesticide lol

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!

If it wasn't flushed for the last few waterings that will make it taste harsh. They might have used a different food or additive. This is gonna sound like a fairy story but if it's grown by a girl, it is usually smoother. If grown by a stressed out, negative, alpha male type guy, it's crap. I have a friend who gives me stuff
to smoke and I wont even bring it home to smoke cuz I can feel the negativity in my house. I toss it out of the window on the way home.

Last edited:

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
look at the Toronto terrorist kid, his supposed coke dealer brother was busted with the most Carfentanyl ever. Biggest bust in Canadian history, problem is it was basically like 4 million hits of heroine.... you could never sell that much and wouldn't hold a stash like that...He was indeed a terrorist not a drug dealer

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly, finally someone who knows something lol. I can definitely see someone putting stuff in with their weed to kick it up a notch. And I can definitely see someone smoking it with an unsuspecting friend, coworker or acquaintance. But to say dealers are blatantly spiking their weed with fentanyl or meth is laughable

Think most of these guys are older and haven't grow up around as many drug addicts.

Does weed get laced? Sure it's possible, but not very common from what I've seen. Most weed salesmen are pretty average and decent guys or gals making a lil money on the side selling grass to thier friends...

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
You probably had weed that wasn’t properly flushed. The left over fertilizer can be crappy. No ones giving away free drugs in the weed to try and hook you on meth. I’ve seen some pretty crazy stuff in a house I lived in with 3 friends that got into crack and meth. They knew full well what they were doing when they started. Surprise surprise they got hooked and lost everything. 2 of them pulled through and are very successful now but the third is still a super loser. I moved out shortly after the owner of the house started doing it. That’s when it moved from the basement to the living room and all sorts of sketchy people started showing up.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol you guys beat me to it, definitely that was the culprit whodeanie,it was not laced, all weed was not created equal and some are far better at growing than others. Ive bought weed before that I couldnt even get through the first hoot, tasted awful and very fertilizer-ish, threw away the whole bag as it was just schwag quality

If it wasn't flushed for the last few waterings that will make it taste harsh. They might have used a different food or additive. This is gonna sound like a fairy story but if it's grown by a girl, it is usually smoother. If grown by a stressed out, negative, alpha male type guy, it's crap. I have a friend who gives me stuff
to smoke and I wont even bring it home to smoke cuz I can feel the negativity in my house. I toss it out of the window on the way home.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chitty tean dealers will spray their weed to make it weigh more, so why is so hard to believe that someone would use a cheap amphetamine (couple bucks worth per ounce) to make their weed appear better than the next guy's? ...and it's not necessarily the dealer but their supplier.

Elevated heart rate, insomnia, and mood swings are not usually symptoms of bunk weed.

Last edited:

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I experienced the terrors of tripping on pot one time back in 1999. Im sure it had to have been laced with something. Time kept grinding to a halt

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Because it wouldn't make the weed better, two way different highs, it would only make it taste worse and the amount on each bud would not be enough to get you blasted. Also an amphetamine is a far cry from methamphetamine lol, they are a completely different chemical makeup of the molecules. You use amphetamines as the base molecule for making Meth but they are not the same. Meth has a laundry list of other chemicals introduced into the cook to create the chemical reaction to alter the base molecule and make it far more potent AKA methamphetamine.

Chitty tean dealers will spray their weed to make it weigh more, so why is so hard to believe that someone would use a cheap amphetamine (couple bucks worth per ounce) to make their weed appear better than the next guy's? ...and it's not necessarily the dealer but their supplier.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your going to calls where weed is mixed with fentanyl then they did that themselves and are trying to pass blame to a dealer or someone other than themsleves, take off the hater fog glasses you will see clearer[/

I don’t have hater glasses. So don’t be pointing fingers. I don’t have fog glasses either.

I was saying what we are told when we attend calls with the Police.
Yes drug over doses some live some die.

Call me to discuss this further

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I experienced the terrors of tripping on pot one time back in 1999. Im sure it had to have been laced with something. Time kept grinding to a halt

I had some laced weed one time too in high school.
Think it was laced with pcp. Lost my vision for 20min or so , thought I was going to die.

Top Bottom