War started today?

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well no war started, but this exposes to the world what Iran is all about. Way worse than i figured they were.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just remember Trudeau feels Canada should leed the investigation so....good job boys.

Trudy will be dong a bang up job, i bet

the wreckage has already been moved and sifted through, general public has also gone through looking for stuff, haha Trudy needs to go on another Vay cay

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so what's the next move?

I think Iran made such fools of themselves shooting the plane down then denying it that nothing else is really required at this point. Their actions speak for themselves. Follow through with the investigation and do what we can to ensure justice takes its course.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think Iran made such fools of themselves shooting the plane down then denying it that nothing else is really required at this point. Their actions speak for themselves. Follow through with the investigation and do what we can to ensure justice takes its course.

didn't iran admit to shooting it down? what else do they need to know? serious question

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ukraine has a tough go . Russians shot the one down and now this .
What happened with the Russian one ?!!!!
Ah nothing and will be the same with this .
So sad

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know I wouldn't want to fly over there to investigate right now. Hopefully they get some danger pay!

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
didn't iran admit to shooting it down? what else do they need to know? serious question

Yes they admitted it after they tried lying and covering up what happened. I'm just saying they should be so embarrassed that hopefully they stop causing trouble for awhile and lay low.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know I wouldn't want to fly over there to investigate right now. Hopefully they get some danger pay!

I would hope the countries would be smart enough to send protection and watch very closely. Iran is not above causing an investigator who finds something they don't like from having a heart attack or something similar.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow... expose a corrupt regime and avoid and inevitable war...great job. With the eyes of the world focused on Iran, there is no way they are going to pull anymore shady sh!t. Not sure how they can justify killing over 200 of their own people...no uprising in the streets over it yet, hopefully that changes. No other way to describe it, it was just plain murder.

Last edited:

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow... expose a corrupt regime and avoid and inevitable war...great job. With the eyes of the world focused on Iran, there is no way they are going to pull anymore shady sh!t. Not sure how they can justify killing over 200 of their own people...no uprising in the streets over it yet, hopefully that changes. No other way to describe it, it was just plain murder.

As good as that sounds I highly doubt it. From the start they have tried pointing fingers anyway possible except back at themselves. I doubt the leaders of Iran give 2 chits about what happened and will continue to do more stupid chit.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
81695178_3024390797573426_5350649400995610624_o.jpg

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
really don't make much sense, but we live in strange times these days.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Iran is denying shooting rounds live ammo into the crowds of protesters over the so called "accidental" shooting down of the Boeing aircraft.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gonna get messy in Iran. The ayatollahs there don’t care about democracy or human rights, and fear nothing more than losing power. They and all the senior military officers are millionaires with huge overseas bank accounts. They will do whatever it takes to retain that wealth and power, including gunning down protesters in the streets.

Top Bottom