War started today?

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Iran is threatening to expose the western diplomats that took bribes to create the Iran deal. CAN YOU IMAGINE. So Iran wants to shed some heat of themselves, let’s throw some names out there. Oh boy. Trump and Iran probably fixing to sit down an smoke an expensive cigar and sip a fine scotch. If they have solid proof this completely changes everything.

That is news from May 2018, but maybe they remember this.

There awfully quiet lately.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Think for a minute the chit storm that would have ensued if that plane had 63 Americans killed not Canadians, Trudeau sheds a somber moment in an press room and softly absolves Iran for an accidental (my arse) missile. My guess is had it been US citizens we’d be reading about the barrage of cruise missiles launched.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh who dat?

I like how magically someone had a cell phone pointed in the right direction in the middle of the night to capture the missles hitting the plane.......

And that they waited till the plane cleared the city limits so it landed in a goat pasture.
Someone knew for sure where to point that cell phone and exactly when the plane was going to be shot down. This was definitely planned not sure why they wanted to kill their own people unless someone on the aircraft had to be killed.

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Reading a few different articles. There all saying that the crash site is a joke. All of the major pieces have been taken. No security nothing taped off. Scavengers grabbing what they can of leftover forgotten pieces. Human error cause by American adventurism? Wtf.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
They are saying the plane was on fire and the pilot had to turn it around, then it triggered some radar and it was shot down. Thats probably why the scene is cleaned up, black box is opened, lets leave no evidence that experts can find that the plane was not on fire and was making an accent as it was climbing to altitude and was shot down. I really hope this doenst get thrown under the rug. Canadian Gov is blaming this on Trump, sure not his fault.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ali Abedzadeh, Iran’s aviation chief, told a press conference “What is obvious for us, and what we can say with certainty, is that no missile hit the plane.”

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is news from May 2018, but maybe they remember this.

There awfully quiet lately.

everything went awful quiet, trump not saying much, trudy is still in lala land. seems strange not much sabre rattling at all. very strange indeed.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh who dat?

I like how magically someone had a cell phone pointed in the right direction in the middle of the night to capture the missles hitting the plane.......

And that they waited till the plane cleared the city limits so it landed in a goat pasture.

well from what i can find out, supposedly there were rocket and nuclear scientists on the plane, with an official seat list, there may be other targets on board. just a lot of wondering going on, this plane shot down a long way away from fired rocket location from what i hear. info sure has clamed up fast.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I read this earlier today Larry. Can you imagine. It’s 2020. And they needed to take that many lives just to get maybe a couple people on there hit list. If this is true it just goes to show you how archaic Iran and there military or special services really are.

impossible to tell at this time from info available, could have been a trigger happy guy on the rocket launcher, could have been an easy hit to eliminate a rat fleeing the area, may never find out. seems to be a lot of cum by ya going on.

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At least this episode has helped expose the Iranian government on the world stage - denying the obvious, attempting to hide the evidence, then having to 'fess up once they realized the truth was out. Kind of look like a bunch of bafoons running the country.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
At least this episode has helped expose the Iranian government on the world stage - denying the obvious, attempting to hide the evidence, then having to 'fess up once they realized the truth was out. Kind of look like a bunch of bafoons running the country.

Yep, a little to big to shovel then shut up. The shoot part was obvious right from the start.

In regards to Canada running the investigation, we all know how our investigations go. Trudy would put this baboon in charge, and we know how well that went.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, a little to big to shovel then shut up. The shoot part was obvious right from the start.

In regards to Canada running the investigation, we all know how our investigations go. Trudy would put this baboon in charge, and we know how well that went.
First step, assign a gender to the accident.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trump's informant most likely was on that plane, the one that told him the generals plans to blow up the embassy. Hopefully there are some informants in canada that will tell Trump a top level terrorist is heading over to Iran to make plans.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That picture hit a nerve the more i see it the madder i get. I even wrote a letter to that baboon telling him to be ethical.

Top Bottom