Waffle Draws

Kyle89

Reaction score
:deadhorse:

Imagine having to go through 150-200 emails/transfers and record guys/girls names and update with all the mess ups and wrong info, emails, money, number spots. It would be HELL. Plus living your daily life duties such as work and family ect. If admins get to put a lil profit in there pocket then have at it!!!! Good on these guys for running these sites as well as they do.
Let's say 8 machines a month plus all the other smaller items that they make close to double the money on. 4-5k per machine whatever they make off the little stuff, easily 40-50 grand a month. Tell me where your gonna make that much a month in the city?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most drug dealers are smart enough not to do buisness on Facebook though.

Its hard enough to operate a legitimate buisness in Canada without the government trying to crush you, let alone an illegal gambling operation.

This is probably going to end with people going to jail and probably in fairly short order. Enjoy it while it lasts I guess.

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let's say 8 machines a month plus all the other smaller items that they make close to double the money on. 4-5k per machine whatever they make off the little stuff, easily 40-50 grand a month. Tell me where your gonna make that much a month in the city?

8 machines a month is a lot. Havent seen that roll through yet. bt for sake of your argument lets do some math. yours seems to be off. New sled that went was 185 spots/100$ a spot $18,500 where can you buy a new sled for 4-5k less then that??? And the small stuff like buddy that just won a mono suit...30 spots at $30 a spot. The profits are nowhere near 40-50g a month...have you even seen a waffle yet?

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most drug dealers are smart enough not to do buisness on Facebook though.

Its hard enough to operate a legitimate buisness in Canada without the government trying to crush you, let alone an illegal gambling operation.

This is probably going to end with people going to jail and probably in fairly short order. Enjoy it while it lasts I guess.

your probably right, i wonder how long till its shut down and if it will get to the point of legal action....i'm gonna enjoy it while its here tho.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
8 machines a month is a lot. Havent seen that roll through yet. bt for sake of your argument lets do some math. yours seems to be off. New sled that went was 185 spots/100$ a spot $18,500 where can you buy a new sled for 4-5k less then that??? And the small stuff like buddy that just won a mono suit...30 spots at $30 a spot. The profits are nowhere near 40-50g a month...have you even seen a waffle yet?
New holdover pros are $11k and that's $900 for a $600 monosuit. They're doing fine.

Kyle89

Reaction score
2016 Polaris axys 120 spots at 100. Sleds worth 7-7500. They made 12000 so 4-5k profit. Yes some items are give or take but if you think their making less than 20k a month do the math.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All I have to say it who cares,.. if you do not want to participate you have no say if we do. You have an opinion that's great,.. now please leave us as we enjoy spending our own money.

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2016 Polaris axys 120 spots at 100. Sleds worth 7-7500. They made 12000 so 4-5k profit. Yes some items are give or take but if you think their making less than 20k a month do the math.
Well is it 20k a month or 40-50k a month?..... Maybe you should start a page and drag us in. Get rich quick!

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All I have to say it who cares,.. if you do not want to participate you have no say if we do. You have an opinion that's great,.. now please leave us as we enjoy spending our own money.

You gonna let me win that wrap or you gonna get on that mini mr Lucky charms haha

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I haven't seen any small items, but bought 2 spots for the deck ( that I don't really need lol), it's a lot like going to princess auto and buying a lottery ticket, go for one thing and come back out with 5 lol

Top Bottom