Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crazy not too.
ee45d5e6928e09567a353c8c8ab0c1b4.jpg

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What up guys.
So us admins have been racking our brains on how to make this group as legit as possible. As we all know the way we were operating fell into kind of a grey area. So last night we looked up some regulations and decided it was time to talk to a lawyer to see what we can do. Well what we came up with today will insure group longevity and limit risk of the group being shut down mid transaction. To us that's a win for everyone.

So we are going to be riding the group of the raffle off model and moving into a crowd funding buy and sell model. What that means is now as a group we will find items and crowd fund the purchase of them together (if this seems really familiar it's because it is. It's pretty much the same damn thing we have been doing) the difference is now the group(all 6000 members) owns that item. Unfortunately control of that item stays with the 4 admins but the good news is that us admins dont want the item we all just bought. So we are going to sell it off to one of the ppl who helped us buy it for the price of a dollar!!!!

Members will not be posting there own items in the group from now on. If you would like to sell your item to the group contact an admin. We may or may not want to buy it. But if we do we agree on a price and go back to the group to get funding to buy it. We will ask you hold the item for us for 7 days to get the money together. Then we will arrange to drop off money and pick up item. Then once we have it in our possession we will sell the item for a dollar. Yes this means these may take a little longer. Be patient. You still may buy a brand new sled for $101 dollars.

Some of you probably get what we are saying and others are likely confused as ****... some of you probably like the idea and others probably dobt want a part of it. And that's fine. This is just what we have to do to stay withing the confines of Facebook and the law. Crowd funding groups and buy sell groups are all legal in Facebook land. We should have no worries staying up with this model. And the risk of fines from AGLC is gone.

Oh and the group name we have now ducks. So that's changing too!!! This group is now called Rocky Mountain Recreational Vehicles.

Everything is effective as soon as the Turbo kit is given away.

Thanks guys. I hope you realize that not much is actually changing procedure wise. Still the same group of ppl doing the same type of thing.

Any questions feel free to comment here.
94599f21863e354d96fab51e3697c011.jpg

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you don’t play you can’t win BUT odds are still low, a guy could spend $20000 on waffles and still be empty handed. Ahhh who am I kidding I might actually have to join Facebook so I can piss my money away with the rest of you idiots.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you don’t play you can’t win BUT odds are still low, a guy could spend $20000 on waffles and still be empty handed. Ahhh who am I kidding I might actually have to join Facebook so I can piss my money away with the rest of you idiots.

Yep. I didn’t win last night!

Kyle89

Reaction score
The real winners are the guys running the waffle. Have you calculated what they make off some of the toys. Based off how many they go through the week, their laughing all the way to the bank!

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The real winners are the guys running the waffle. Have you calculated what they make off some of the toys. Based off how many they go through the week, their laughing all the way to the bank!
Yeah no doubt.
That why I was saying I wonder how the CRA is gonna view this.
Probably can't create a company to do this cause it's not 100% street legal.
So how do you claim the income?

Basically the same problem as when dealing drugs or running a cock fighting leaque.

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:deadhorse:

Imagine having to go through 150-200 emails/transfers and record guys/girls names and update with all the mess ups and wrong info, emails, money, number spots. It would be HELL. Plus living your daily life duties such as work and family ect. If admins get to put a lil profit in there pocket then have at it!!!! Good on these guys for running these sites as well as they do.

Top Bottom