Revelstoke/Sicamous land use help

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m sure most have seen heard and read about what is going on in Revelstoke and Sicamous right now. I my self spends lots of time in the areas and hope it doesn’t happen at all obviously but seems like it’s going to be a big fight. I’ve been in contact with some Locals like Lorne Alcock and some connections to Gord Bushel and so on. They are trying to raise money as fast as possible I’m told they need a economical impact Study and good Lawyer. I don’t have a lot of info just what’s been passed on to me.

Anyway we’re going to try to help raise some on top of the donations that have already been made. We’re running some 50:50’s and so on with our Facebook group. If anyone is interested check it out at anything rec western Canada.

No profit is being made off this it’s all donated to help the cause. For anyone that’s skeptical you can see we have already done something similar for Avalanche Canada and donated a sled this year.

I know this isn’t for everyone we’re just trying to help out and figure I’d though it out to everyone. 50 dollars could win you 5000 and it’s a 1 in 200 chance so not bad odds plus help out BCSA

Thanks Anything Rec western Canada

Top Bottom