Having trouble deciding on sled purchase ?

bjd68

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s because they’re garbage. ;-)

Thats funny right there ! I keep hearing people say they can get a crazy deal ! And yet when I was shopping for my cat I called probably 8 dealers asking them to give me there best price! No BS, and tell them I’ll buy it now I have the cash and yet the best I could do was 14k. But I did find a dealer $600 cheaper but that was Alberta ! And not talking about doo which maybe u can get for 12k! but I just sold my 2017 ski doo 850 1100km for 11 500 so I guess I did good then !

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where bouts can a guy get an 850 for 12k? name the dealer...

In the fall there were a couple of left over 18’s in the 12 range. I know for sure as I thought it was a great deal when I was shopping around. They were basic in season 850, no shot, likely 2.5 inch track. It’s late December now, rebates are different and it will likely be spring before any big rebates come again.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Where bouts can a guy get an 850 for 12k? name the dealer...

In the fall there were a couple of left over 18’s in the 12 range. I know for sure as I thought it was a great deal when I was shopping around. They were basic in season 850, no shot, likely 2.5 inch track. It’s late December now, rebates are different and it will likely be spring before any big rebates come again.

I personally saw a sticker price in the low $12G's at Bow Ridge Sports in Cochrane. It was a Summit SP, 174 (maybe a 175) with a 3" lug. But like takethebounce mentioned, rebates tend to reflect the price. Dealers have to move the left overs and the best way to do that is to lower the price. Do you remember the blowout prices of left over Arctic Cats in Bonnyville, AB last spring???? They were cheap, cheap, cheap.

Top Bottom