Voting for Trudeau?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is it be possible they would separate, set a drift on the good ship lollipop. ha

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
41% of the liberal voters say they do not care about the scandals and law breaking....wow. So much for morals and ethics in this country.

How can they not care. These are the people guiding our country. The black face thing MEH...the SNC Lavalamp thing itches my azz. It’s like we have the Mafia running the country in the background.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only 8% of the liberal voters said the scandals and crimes were wrong. After rechecking those facts i was wrong that figure is 6%

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and trudy sure knows a lot of child sex offenders, wonder if his name on Einsteins list has more to tell

71100365_10157747628507262_2840479181010108416_n.jpg

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
41% of the liberal voters say they do not care about the scandals and law breaking....wow. So much for morals and ethics in this country.
They have proven that they are above the law. They haven't been held accountable for anything and he's probably gonna get voted in again. We're doomed.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
It is unbelievable and frightening that there are many Canadians who are still willing to vote for Trudeau. TRUDEAU IS NOT THE PROBLEM
CANADIANS ARE
The danger to Canada is not Justin Trudeau
but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him
with the job of Prime minister.
It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau
than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgement
to a depraved electorate willing to
have such a man as their Prime minister in the first place.
Canada’s problem is much deeper
and much more serious than Mr.Trudeau
who is a mere symptom of what ails Canada.
Blaming the Prince of Fools should not blind anyone
to the vast confederacy of fools
that made him their Prince.
The country can survive a Trudeau,
who after all is merely a fool.
It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools
who made him their leader and are contemplating
doing so again in October ...Originally Posted by Simon Jones in The National Post September 17, 2019

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
but yet you support Trump? Hmmm
As for Trudeau, karma will bite him eventually. Just a matter of time.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i don't like some of the things trump does, but i am thinking he may be the only savior of democracy we have. too many complete nutcases out there, that should not be running around.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was wondering, if the voting down east is done before western canada, why we all don't selectively vote, either cpc, or ppc, depending on how the vote goes? if scheer is within a few votes of trudy, we all vote scheer, maybe the same if ppc, in the same situation.

that would throw a wrench into the gears.

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was wondering, if the voting down east is done before western canada, why we all don't selectively vote, either cpc, or ppc, depending on how the vote goes? if scheer is within a few votes of trudy, we all vote scheer, maybe the same if ppc, in the same situation.

The issue with that is it will not end up with the PPC forming government, it will end up splitting the vote and allowing the Liberals back into power. Not enough people can ignore the hard right views Maxime has so they can see the rest of the platform is very sensible.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The issue with that is it will not end up with the PPC forming government, it will end up splitting the vote and allowing the Liberals back into power. Not enough people can ignore the hard right views Maxime has so they can see the rest of the platform is very sensible.

if scheer is ahead keep voting scheer , if ppc is ahead vote PPC,

i don't see the problem!
trudy is gone.

their polls close an hour or 2 before Alberta's was what i was thinking

likely wouldn't work anyway,

i don't believe what CBC, CTV or Global is telling me , let alone believe there polls that they paid for?

Last edited:

dale+shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The problem with the way our ridings are laid out is majority are in Ontario and Quebec. Once the voting counts hit Thunder Bay, if they want another idiot in power, the best we can do is a minority govt. Our votes don't really have any meaning.
The ridings are not here to represent a democratic Canada, just to keep the power centre in one area. Kind of a dictatorship.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
true, but lets say it is split between Libs and Cpc, or close enough another 40 alberta seats will make a difference?

There should be minimal Liberal seats in Alberta, maybe a few NDP and Green, majority CPc, but i will be glued to the TV on the 21st.

right now the TV is saying close race, still lots of changes could be coming?

Top Bottom