Voting for Trudeau?

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just talked to the average people who watches a lot of CBC, well more listen to what they have to say. It will shock you!! They all say Trudeau has done a lot of good for the country. Trump is a classic example of how much untruths the media has brain washed you to. Trudeau being a close second only because he has committed so many crimes it is hard for the media to do enough damage control.

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I particularly enjoyed seeing Turdeau protesting at the climate change march when apparently it’s his own government that isn’t doing enough. 100 $ a ton carbon tax coming soon that will still accomplish nothing

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Honestly watching that video it's hard to believe it's real that someone with such a high position could be so poor at speaking that you could easily pawn that video off as a fake.

It's hard to watch. Knowing that so many people voted for that idiot and will do it again. I use to be nice about it but not anymore. If you like that POS you can fawk right off.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I woke up and there was nothing new and ridiculous from the Trudeau camp for the first time in weeks. Then I saw alll the leaders were still campaigning yesterday except the Turd. That says alot. His announcements have been over the top everyday. Never have I hated a man as much as him. He makes my skin crawl everytime I have to listen to his drivel.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I woke up and there was nothing new and ridiculous from the Trudeau camp for the first time in weeks. Then I saw alll the leaders were still campaigning yesterday except the Turd. That says alot. His announcements have been over the top everyday. Never have I hated a man as much as him. He makes my skin crawl everytime I have to listen to his drivel.

I agree with you 110%......never in my life have I despised someone as much as him

Last edited:

Prettyboy

Reaction score
I went to the Scheer speech on Saturday at a Oilfield Vendor I use. Very likable guy and he is all about getting AB back on track as well as tapping into QB's endless supply of power via a energy corridor across Canada. I think it makes too much sense though so ON and QB will kill it before it can get going.

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All, remember a vote for the liberals your firearms will be affected by the proposed bill he want to passed. So vote for the Conservative s , who will respect law abiding firearm owner's.
Thank you.

Last edited:

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All, remember a vote for the liberals your firearms will be affected by the proposed bill he want to passed. So vote for the Conservative s , who will respect law abiding firearm owner's.
Thank you.
Im with you 100 percent! Trudeau won't do anything about real crime but of course he has no problems making 250,000 law abiding citizens into criminals.Then it will turn into 2 million license holders turned into criminals next.

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m certain gang members will be falling all over themselves to turn in illegal hand guns and AK47s. What a waste of time and resources., not to mention what a waste of skin and oxygen the Turd is.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
69538421_647412346030477_6109216702224924672_n.jpg

Top Bottom