Vent Kits XXXMODRODS...Good Price

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just ordered a set of these for my REV today. Thought I'd pass this along to others looking for vents. I thought the price was really good compared to some other kits out there for over $200. Anyone out there have these and what do you think?:beer:

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got the same set on my old rev ... made a big difference .... i also added some nylon to the rh side vents and the hood ... too keep the snow out...

oh hopeing to get a set for my xp this weekend at the show ... from modrods ...

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sweet they look pretty cool. i picked up mine form menz toyz for 160 but they are half yellow half blue to match the sled. smoking prices though as long as they stand up. way cheaper than lots of others out there.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come see the vents at MenzToys Booth #744 before you buy,and Magnet yours is for a RT1000 which is the largest ventkit we make, by the way XP 5 piece is $80 check out menztoys.com thx wayne

huh now i have to decide between urs and mods ... huh...

P_ZIZZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have mod rods on my cat and they seem to be very good products! The only thing I could see was the plastic fram on them can flex easy enough to let snow in on the clutch side if you get rough with things but I have yet to get that crazy! But price was awesome and they have a really good selection of designs.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
huh now i have to decide between urs and mods ... huh...
go with the menz toyz. trust me will be worth your while. he will get you what you want for the price you want to pay.
just sayin

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The thing i dont like about these vents is the fact that they have a plactic frame. I personally prefer the vents that use anactual aluminum frame. I find that they are way tougher and also help keep more structural integrity in the side panel.

Check these out:

Last edited:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have xxxmodrods on my 07 Rev. Installed last year and they have stood up fine to my abuse. Would have no problem purchasing them again

Me and my kitty tend to go loggin from time to time and also do some tree rubbin at times. My R&M ones have had bark stuck in them at the end of the day and i havnt tore one yet. I guess with the tree rubbin and such is why i lean towards the tougher aluminum frame instead of plastic.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Me and my kitty tend to go loggin from time to time and also do some tree rubbin at times. My R&M ones have had bark stuck in them at the end of the day and i havnt tore one yet. I guess with the tree rubbin and such is why i lean towards the tougher aluminum frame instead of plastic.

Always one-up'n me Glenn...lol...

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have ModRods on my XP with zero troubles or issues, i also would purchase them again. Referred them to a buddy and he also bought a set for his cat with no complaints. Parkland County-20110331-00058.jpg

sledneck97

Reaction score
Installed a set on my rev last year great product. If you do decide to go with them use a 1.5 or 1 inch hole saw bit and do your panels instead of cutting all the plastic out behind where your vents go it'll leave you with a bit more structural integrity in your panels.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive had plastic and aluminum vents. DEFINITELY go with the plastic ones. The aluminum ones I had looked like chit after the first ride. Full season on the set I got from Menztoys and they still look like new. And I abuse my sled.

Top Bottom